Date and Time
25-26 February 2014 9am-5pm
- Introductions. There'll be some new faces here this time.
- State of the union. What's new in the spec?
- Agenda review. Which open issues should we discuss?
- Recap on action items from TPAC
- Current timeline of spec
- Charter update
- Where we are and where we should be
- Current Bugs
- getStatus and AppCache (ato)
- Conformance Suite
- What level of completeness do we need?
- How can we speed up the work? (Regular heartbeats? Clearer ownership?)
- Describe how we write tests
- AutoReporting Errors
- End point URI for batching actions.
- Discuss user input section
- Firing touch events.
- Follow up on homework
- Spec work and conformance suite
2 Harrison Street Suite 175 San Francisco, CA 94105 USA
How to access the meeting room (Room Name: FoxHole)
To access the meeting room go to the courtyard area of the building. The meeting room door is in front of the door of the statue drinking coffee. The door will be open in the morning.
Or you can access the room via the "Mozilla Deliveries" door.
If you are lost, feel free to call Wilhelm at +47 97723641.
There are a few hotels near the Mozilla San Francisco Office. The first two are where Mozillians normally stay but Mozilla is near the Embarcadero BART Station which allows easy access from most parts of San Francisco.
Hotel Griffon 155 Steuart St San Francisco, CA 94105 United States
Harbor Court Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel 165 Steuart St San Francisco, CA 94105 United States
Hotel Vitale 8 Mission St San Francisco, California 94105 United States