Hi, you've reached the User page of Tantek Çelik. Due to W3C account limitations/defaults, the "Ç" in my last name was dropped from the "official" login username and has propagated as such on w3.org.
Please use "Tantek Çelik" not "Tantekelik" in references. Thanks.
- add public domain template user page template to W3C wiki (based on the same at microformats wiki)
- add said template to my user page
- W3C HTML Working Group - representative, Mozilla Foundation
- W3C CSS Working Group - ""
Alphabetical (not priority)
time element issues
1. Enhance and simplify the time element. A change proposal to enhance and simplify the time element based on use-cases and needs documented to date: http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/time_element
2. Add a data element. A change proposal to introduce a simple data element for use with microformats, microdata, RDFa based on use-cases of the general class of human vs. machine data publishing: http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/data_element
3. Drop the pubdate attribute. A change proposal to drop the pubdate attribute as part of completing the removal of the Atom conversion algorithm which itself hasn't been a part of the W3C HTML5 specification for over a year: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0000.html http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/drop_pubdate
4. Enhance the time element to fully represent the date time types that the input element can capture. Most of these are also covered by issue 1, with the exception of year-week only dates and thus this is a delta issue from that issue with a corresponding delta change proposal: http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/time_input_match
other W3C wikis
By default each W3C group gets their own wiki. I find that having to log into each of these separately is a bit annoying. My preference is to put all W3C related wiki pages into the top level W3C wiki:
However, for reference, here are other W3C wikis that I am editing/contributing to while their respective groups still use them.
- http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/ (contributions)
- transferring to: http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/