Difference between revisions of "User:Tantekelik"
(→ongoing: also a Moz rep in the CSSWG)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
Revision as of 10:02, 13 December 2011
- add public domain template user page template to W3C wiki (based on the same at microformats wiki)
- add said template to my user page
- W3C HTML Working Group - representative, Mozilla Foundation
- W3C CSS Working Group - ""
time element issues
1. Enhance and simplify the time element. A change proposal to enhance and simplify the time element based on use-cases and needs documented to date: http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/time_element
2. Add a data element. A change proposal to introduce a simple data element for use with microformats, microdata, RDFa based on use-cases of the general class of human vs. machine data publishing: http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/data_element
3. Drop the pubdate attribute. A change proposal to drop the pubdate attribute as part of completing the removal of the Atom conversion algorithm which itself hasn't been a part of the W3C HTML5 specification for over a year: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0000.html http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/drop_pubdate
4. Enhance the time element to fully represent the date time types that the input element can capture. Most of these are also covered by issue 1, with the exception of year-week only dates and thus this is a delta issue from that issue with a corresponding delta change proposal: http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/time_input_match