From W3C Wiki
Revision as of 19:27, 13 May 2010 by Connolly
- URL parsing Adam Barth 22 Apr 2010 - webkit tests
- GrahamKlyne: UriTest.n3; also .rdf, .xls, .csv. see discussion 8 Feb 2006. An updated version of these test cases is available in Haskell source code at URITest.hs.
- Sam Ruby: Urlnorm
- MSM URI spec impl in XSLT (somewhat like uri.xsl by DanConnolly)
- TimBL and DanConnolly swap/uripath.py contains unit tests
- TimBL's uri.js and tests
- Martin Dürst: uri-rel-test.html
- DavidPowell: The above tests in XML format, with an XSLT test-harness for an XSLT implementation of a URI resolver
- Roy Fielding: part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5
- MikeBrown: the unit tests for 4Suite XML's Uri.py (for Python) contain many of the above, plus a few more from various sources. this page runs many of the same tests against the reference resolver in his uri_funcs.js as well as TimBL's uri.js.
- DaveBeckett: Raptor C libraries for RDF contain URI parsing and resolving code, but no tests
- Sebastian Pipping: the uriparser library (written in C) contains a number of test cases.
- Aaron Swartz: an URI test suite for testing a tcl parser.
- Jeremy Carroll: Towards a test suite ... 21 Dec 2004
- Martin Dürst: Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRI) Test Overview work in progress around Apr 2005
- Mark Nottingham: Python URI grammar checking against RFC3986 (translated from the BNF)
swap/uripath.py and Uri.py also contain functions for deriving a relative URI reference from an origin URI and target URI.