From W3C Wiki
Revision as of 14:44, 14 January 2008 by ChrisBizer
Useful notes and references on scalability in triple stores
Large Scale Deployments
The following pages have notes and experiences with deploying large scale stores of various kinds.
- LargeTripleStores (this lists also quadstores)
Triple Store Scalability Reports
- Vineet Sinha, 2006, RDF DB Shootout: Preliminary Results. See also the follow-up discussion on simile-general
- Guo, Yuanbo; Pan, Zhengxiang; Heflin, Jeff, Lehigh University Benchmark.
- R. Lee, MIT 2004, Scalability Report on Triple Store Applications
- S. Harris and N. Gibbins, University of Southampton 2003, 3store: Efficient Bulk RDF Storage (PDF)
- D. Beckett, University of Bristol, 2002, SWAD-Europe: Scalability and storage: Survey of free software / open source RDF storage systems
- D. Wood, P. Gearon, University of Queensland, and T. Adams, Bosatsu Consulting, Inc., 2002, Kowari: A Platform for Semantic Web Storage and Analysis
- O. Erling, OpenLink Software 2006, Application of Bitmap Indexing to SQL-ORDBMS based Large Scale RDF Store Implementation
- RdfStoreBenchmarking collects material on RDF benchmarking and benchmark results for different stores.
- Scalable Semantic Web Knowledge Base Systems (SSWS 2005), at WISE 05, New York, November 20, 2005
- Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Practical and Scalable Semantic Systems, Sanibel Island, Florida, USA October 20, 2003