- 1 Joining details
- 2 Goal
- 3 Agenda
- 3.1 Day 1
- 3.2 Day 2
16th and 17th September 2014
We will aim to make the days reasonably full, for example starting at 1000 on 16th to allow time for arrival, setup etc and ending by 1700 on 17th to allow for return or onward travel, assuming all are able to make this schedule.
- Please note that there may be a fee associated with attending this meeting - to be confirmed.
European Broadcasting Union
Postal Box 45
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex / Geneva
|Getting to the EBU (.pdf)|
Please add your name to this table if you intend to come to this face to face meeting, and any special requirements
- To produce a first draft of the charter deliverable mapping between TTML and WebVTT
- complete this agenda!
- Below is a first go, very much open to amendment, complete rework etc
Step by step walk through key aspects of a timed text logical model, noting solution mechanisms in TTML and WebVTT and mapping to HTML/CSS
Write-a-test-case hackathon (there may be prizes!)
Write some tests
- Split into small groups, each containing expertise in both TTML and WebVTT
- Randomly allocate each group to define WebVTT->TTML tests or TTML->WebVTT tests