From W3C Wiki
Establishing change log here.
- added imprint to series
- changed volume to string (per comments from comics.org)
- changed series so that it inherits from "intangible"
- added code examples
- added numberOfPages data point to periodical issue
--Peter Olson 00:38, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
comic printing format
- added questions about comic printing format (per comics.org)
--Peter Olson 00:42, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
Added numberOfPages to issue schema --Peter Olson 03:14, 10 February 2012 (UTC)
Several changes: - broke out distributorCode into distributorId and distributorName so that non-US distributors can be handled better - closed character/story-based element open question (story elements should NOT be included in index, per schema.org design patterns and discussion with comics.org) - closed question about enumerating comic formats (formats are likely too variable to be enumerated effectively)
--Peter Olson 00:26, 22 February 2012 (UTC)
Removed publisher and distributor IDs and added guidance for ID space owners to publish schema end-points. Minor cosmetic clean up - alphabetized data points. --Peter Olson 00:15, 28 February 2012 (UTC)
moving some stuff to the discussion page
These were posted to the main page, but are more relevant here.
- Related work... there has been a fair amount of related work on describing fictional worlds, narratives etc. - for example see contextus.net.
- Fun data: characters from the Marvel universe i represented as a social graph, for analytics and datamining
Updated scope per discussions with Dan Brickley. --Peter Olson 23:49, 4 June 2012 (UTC)
Linked to the relevant pages on schema.org for for inherited schemas.