From W3C Wiki
The 2014 Wednesday schedule is different than most years. See below.
See also the page for managing ad-hoc meetings midday on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
29 October Schedule
This is a draft.
- 08:30-08:45 Welcome — Jeff Jaffe
- 08:45-09:15: Breakout preparation (Ian Jacobs). See Session Ideas.
- 09:15-10:15: Breakouts (10)
- 10:15-10:45: Break
- 10:45-11:45: Breakouts (10)
- 11:45-13:15: Lunch (in ballroom)
- 13:15-14:15: Breakouts (8)
- 14:30-15:00: Seating begins for Symposium
- 15:00-18:00: W3C20 Symposium
- 18:00-19:00: Break
- 19:00-19:30: Seating for dinner
- 19:30-22:00: Dinner
- Glazman suggests a Chairs meeting during TPAC (cf. poll)
- Some support for a breakfast
- Some support for Sunday evening before TPAC.