On Wednesday, 31 October, we hold a "Plenary Day." As we did for TPAC2011, we will organize most of the day as "camp-style" breakout sessions. The TPAC2012-Committee is planning the day. We invite you to add to or comment on TPAC2012/SessionIdeas . The people at the meeting that day will build the agenda, drawing from ideas socialized in advance and new ideas proposed the day of the meeting.
Questions? See the FAQ.
Plenary Day Schedule
Draft schedule for Wednesday, 31-October 2012. "*" means "in plenary"
- 08:30-09:00: W3C Update*, Jeff Jaffe (slides)
- 09:00-09:30: New and upcoming work* (wgs, cgs, bgs, workshops).
- 09:30-10:30: Agenda building*, Tantek Çelik and Ian Jacobs. See room availability
- 10:30-11:00: Break
- 11:00-11:50: Breakouts
- 12:00-13:20: Lunch
- 13:30-14:20: Breakouts
- 14:30-15:20: Breakouts
- 15:20-16:00: Break
- 16:00-16:50: Breakouts
- 17:00-17:30: Sharing results* (Ian Jacobs to chair)
- 17:30-17:40: Wrap-up*, thanks, TPAC 2013, Jeff Jaffe
- 18h30-21h30: Dinner
- PGP key signing area (e.g., before dinner)?
- Ask groups for upcoming meeting info for calendar.
|time||PASTEUR||RHONE 1||RHONE 2||RHONE 3||RHONE 4||SAINT CLAIR 1||SAINT CLAIR 2||SAINT CLAIR 3a||SAINT CLAIR 3b||SAINT CLAIR 4|
Please feel free to provide feedback on TPAC 2012: