On Wednesday, 31 October, we hold a "Plenary Day." As we did for TPAC2011, we will organize most of the day as "camp-style" breakout sessions. The TPAC2012-Committee is planning the day. We invite you to add to or comment on TPAC2012/SessionIdeas . The people at the meeting that day will build the agenda, drawing from ideas socialized in advance and new ideas proposed the day of the meeting.
Questions? See the FAQ.
Plenary Day Schedule
Draft schedule for Wednesday, 31-October 2012. "*" means "in plenary"
- 08:30-09:00: W3C Update*, Jeff Jaffe
- 09:00-09:30: New and upcoming work* (wgs, cgs, bgs, workshops).
- PLH on Web Performance Workshop
- Noah Mendelsohn on TAG
- Chris on SVG 2, WOFF 2
- Pointer Events WG
- 09:30-10:30: Agenda building*, Tantek Çelik and Ian Jacobs. See room availability
- 10:30-11:00: Break
- 11:00-11:50: Breakouts
- 12:00-13:20: Lunch
- 13:30-14:20: Breakouts
- 14:30-15:20: Breakouts
- 15:20-16:00: Break
- 16:00-16:50: Breakouts
- 17:00-17:30: Sharing results* (Ian Jacobs to chair)
- 17:30-17:40: Wrap-up*, thanks, TPAC 2013, Jeff Jaffe
- 18h30-21h30: Dinner
- Morning break should be near plenary room, afternoon among breakout rooms.
- Talk about sharing at end of day.
- Actions! Brainstorming!
- PGP key signing area (e.g., before dinner)?
- Ask groups for upcoming meeting info for calendar.
On the day of the event, we will post here a grid of all the breakout sessions and which rooms they are in.
Please feel free to provide feedback on TPAC2012.