Difference between revisions of "TPAC2012"
(→Plenary Day Schedule)
(added links to both official feedback form and wiki page (since we gathered feedback on the wiki last year as well, plus it enables sharing feedback with the W3C community and cooperation))
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
== Feedback ==
== Feedback ==
Please feel free to provide [https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/tpac2012-feedback/
Please feel free to provide
[https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/tpac2012-feedback/ TPAC 2012
Revision as of 00:42, 31 October 2012
On Wednesday, 31 October, we hold a "Plenary Day." As we did for TPAC2011, we will organize most of the day as "camp-style" breakout sessions. The TPAC2012-Committee is planning the day. We invite you to add to or comment on TPAC2012/SessionIdeas . The people at the meeting that day will build the agenda, drawing from ideas socialized in advance and new ideas proposed the day of the meeting.
Questions? See the FAQ.
Plenary Day Schedule
Draft schedule for Wednesday, 31-October 2012. "*" means "in plenary"
- 08:30-09:00: W3C Update*, Jeff Jaffe
- 09:00-09:30: New and upcoming work* (wgs, cgs, bgs, workshops).
- Web Performance Workshop, Philippe Le Hégaret
- SVG 2, WOFF 2, Chris Lilley
- Pointer Events, Doug Schepers
- Web Platform Docs, Doug Schepers
- Publishing, Ivan Herman
- TAG, Jeni Tennison
- 09:30-10:30: Agenda building*, Tantek Çelik and Ian Jacobs. See room availability
- 10:30-11:00: Break
- 11:00-11:50: Breakouts
- 12:00-13:20: Lunch
- 13:30-14:20: Breakouts
- 14:30-15:20: Breakouts
- 15:20-16:00: Break
- 16:00-16:50: Breakouts
- 17:00-17:30: Sharing results* (Ian Jacobs to chair)
- 17:30-17:40: Wrap-up*, thanks, TPAC 2013, Jeff Jaffe
- 18h30-21h30: Dinner
- PGP key signing area (e.g., before dinner)?
- Ask groups for upcoming meeting info for calendar.
On the day of the event, we will post here a grid of all the breakout sessions and which rooms they are in.
Please feel free to provide feedback on TPAC 2012: