From W3C Wiki
Plenary Sessions Pre-Selected Breakouts
Pre-selected breakout sessions:
- API Design Approaches and the Rationales for Them. Chair: Bryan Sullivan
- Semantic Syntaxes. Chair: TBD
- Building Apps in the Cloud. Co-Chairs: Said Tabet (EMC) and Marlin Pohlman (EMC)
- Advances in Social Network Standardization. Chair: Harry Halpin (W3C)
- Web-based Digital Signage. Chair: Toru Kobayashi (NTT)
- HTML5 and Games. Chair: Ted Leung (Disney)
- Revisiting how W3C creates standards. Co-Chairs: Marcos Caceres, Kai Scheppe (Deutsche Telekom)
- W3C Publications Ecosystem. Co-Chairs: Philippe Le Hégaret (W3C), Robin Berjon
The last two breakouts are the result of a merger of four proposed sessions; two related to publications process and two related to publishing ecosystem.
These sessions were proposed in TPAC2011/SessionIdeas.