From W3C Wiki
Revision as of 00:22, 8 June 2006 by DanC
I want to implement an RDF triple store. How can I do this with a relational database?
I have a legacy relational database. How can it be exposed as RDF?
- What tools are out there for storing RDF? (free? commercial?)
- How fast, stable, supported are they? Do they interoperate?
- Are any test suites available? Or experimental datasets?
- Do RDF databases support inference rule languages?
- Do RDF databases support substring, phrase, text-match query interfaces such as Z39.50?
- Are there any RDF databases that claim to support all of RDF Schema?
- Are there any RDF databases that claim to support all of the DAML+OIL Note?
- What techniques have been used to store RDF in SQL systems?
- ...or in BerkeleyDB? ...or logic-programming / KR systems?
- Are there any work packages on storage and data systems? yes: EswWp10.