From W3C Wiki
Revision as of 18:25, 8 August 2011 by Shawn
The W3C Staff have written some books about Web technologies. Here a list.
- "Relever le défi du Web mobile” (i.e. “Taking up the mobile Web challenge”) by Dominique Hazaël-Massieux, François Daoust (French)
- "Web Service Contract Design and Versioning for SOA" by Thomas Erl, Anish Karmarkar, Priscilla Walmsley, Hugo Haas, Umit Yalcinalp, Canyang Kevin Liu, David Orchard, Andre Tost, James Pasley
- Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design, by Shawn Lawton Henry, ISBN-13: 978-1430319528
- "Understanding Web Accessibility" chapter in Web Accessibility: Web Standards and Regulatory Compliance, by Shawn Lawton Henry, ISBN-13: 978-1590596388. (Update of chapter from Constructing Accessible Web Sites, 2002, ISBN-13: 978-1590591482)
- "Cascading Style Sheets: Designing for the Web (3rd Edition)" by Håkon Wium Lie and Bert Bos
- "SVG Unleashed" by Andrew H. Watt, Chris Lilley, Daniel J. Ayers, Randy George, Christian Wenz, Tobias Hauser, Kevin Lindsey, Niklas Gustavsson. Sams Publishing, 2002.
- "XHTML Example By Example", by Aaron Walsh and Dave Raggett, published by Prentice Hall, ISBN 013040005X.
- "Beginning XHTML" by Frank Boumphrey, Cassandra Greer, Dave Raggett, Jenny Raggett, Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer and Ted Wugofski, published by Wrox Press, ISBN: 1861003439.
- Weaving the Web, Tim Berners-Lee
- "Cascading Style Sheets: Designing for the Web (2nd Edition)" by Håkon Wium Lie and Bert Bos
- "Raggett on HTML 4, Second edition" by Dave Raggett, Jenny Lam, Ian Alexander, and Michael Kmiec, published by Addison Wesley, ISBN 0-201-17805-2.
- "Cascading Style Sheets: Designing for the Web" by Håkon Wium Lie and Bert Bos