From W3C Wiki
This page lists pages which redirect to other redirect pages.
Each row contains links to the first and second redirect, as well as the target of the second redirect, which is usually the "real" target page, which the first redirect should point to.
Crossed out entries have been solved.
Showing below up to 5 results starting with #1.
- Security Model (Edit) → System Application WG Security Model → System Applications WG Security Model
- System Application WG Security Model (Edit) → System Applications WG Security Model → System Applications WG: Security Model
- WebBrowserTestSuite (Edit) → TestInfra/goals → Testing/Requirements
- WebSchemas/ThingIdentity (Edit) → WebSchemas/sameThingAs → WebSchemas/sameAs
- Usability (Edit) → XProc Usability Issues → XProc Usability