From W3C Wiki
meetings on RdfCalendar...
see also: ScheduledTopicChat
The www-rdf-calendar announcement of April 2001 followed an RDF Interest Group meeting at which several of us realised we shared an interest in this area. There is also a writeup on xml.com, July 2001, that provides a bit more background.
Following a workshop in Bristol, and discussion on www-rdf-calendar we set up an RDF Calendar Workspace to manage an RdfCalendarSchema and test collection (see 2003-06-11 #rdfig for more historical background).
We hold the occasional ScheduledTopicChat, announced to www-rdf-calendar and held in #rdfig on freenode (oops... ChannelsAreResourcesToo). The IRC logs and weblogs generally serve as meeting records, though summaries are sometimes mailed out.
Another meeting is scheduled for 4 February 2004, 22:00 UTC @@put more useful pointer here
- 10th Sept: weblog
- 20th Aug: weblog
- 30th Jul: weblog
- 9 Jul: finishing up prodid and x-properties, tangible progress on round-trip testing. weblog
- 25 Jun: prodid and x-properties, round-trip testing, EmailVocabulary weblog
- 11 Jun: chandler weblog
- 14 May: weblog
- 23 Apr: EventDiscovery and a few other things weblog, attendance, agenda, minutes/actions
- 9 Apr: mixing calendar with geo stuff. weblog, including list of attendees
- 26 Mar: mostly about wiki stuff. weblog.
- 12 Mar: license foo, business hours usecase summary
- 26 Feb: prodid etc. weblog
- ... earlier meetings
We try to eat our own dogfood: calendar, 2003-04-23 calendar, 2003-04-09 calendar, 2003-03-26 calendar, 2003-03-12 calendar, 2003-02-26 calendar, 2003-02-12 calendar, 2003-02-05 calendar, 2003-01-22 calendar, 2003-01-15 calendar, 2003-01-08
agenda requests for upcoming meetings: