From W3C Wiki
This document tracks comments, bugs, etc. that were submitted against the Pointer Events spec after the 9-May-2013 Candidate Recommendation was published.
- Impact of pointer capture on pointerover/pointerout events; Rick Byers 29-Oct-2013. Resolution: the group agreed to add a non-normative note to address this comment.
- Queries on pointer events with respect to multi-pointer(touch) events; Vivek Galatage ; 11-Oct-2013; Resolution: the commenter was satisfied with the group's response.
- maxTouchPoints on platforms that have less granular information; Rick Byers; 10-Oct-2013. Resolution: replies to the thread indicate there is support to add a non-normative note to address this comment.
- Apparent inconsistency between W3C Pointer Event spec and EMMA 1.1 spec; Steve Hickman; 1-Oct-2013. Resolution: on 22-Oct-2013 the group Resolved not to consider this for Pointer Events v1 spec.
- Pointer Events and default browser behaviour; Klemen Slavič; 30-Jul-2013
- Enhancement Request; David Fleck; 29-Jul-2013
All Open Bugs:
- 22890; It is not clear why navigator.pointerEnabled is needed; Olli Pettay; 6-Aug-2013
- 22891; Mechanism to differentiate pointer input from multiple users/devices missing; Sangwhan Moon; 6-Aug-2013