This is the wiki root of the W3C's Pointer Events Working Group, chartered to "provide methods to enable simple device independent input from pointing devices such as mouse, pen, and multi-touch screen".
- Publication Status - the group's specification list including publication status
- The WG's Code - describes how the group actually operates including links to various resources
- Bugzilla Bug and Issue Tracking - Bugzilla is used for bugs and issues
- Action Tracking - the group uses Tracker for open action management
- Hg/Mercurial Repository - used for all specifications and tests
- public-pointer-events - archive of the group's Public mail list
The Publicly available charter was approved in November 2012 and expires in November 2014.
The group has topic-specific distributed teleconferences Meetings and some face-to-face (f2f) meetings. All of the group's meeting Minutes are Publicly available and draft meeting agendas are submitted to the group's public-pointer-events mail list.
All of the group's documents are included in the W3C's Hg/Mercurial repository (http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerevents/).
See the group's PubStatus page for the latest publication status regarding all of the group's specifications.
Tracking Bugs, Issues and Actions
- Bug and Issue tracking - Bugzilla is used to track Bugs and Issues
- Action tracking - Tracker is used for all action tracking (e.g. admin related actions)
Coordination with Other Working Groups
The group's specifications are relevant to some other W3C Working Groups as documented in the charter.
Liaisons With External Groups
Currently, the group has no formal liaisons with organizations or groups outside of the W3C.