Oct 30 2012
From W3C Wiki
The Media Capture Task Force (of DAP and W3C) is meeting after the WEBRTC meeting on October 30.
The time is 1300-1800.
Same as for WEBRTC meeting, but chatroom is #MEDIACAP
- privacy - Dom, Anant (30 min - 1300-1330)
- fingerprinting again
- UI dialogues
- Access to all devices of the same type without extra user consent
- constraints and settings - general - Dan, Travis (30 min - 1330-1400)
- at getUserMedia time
- memory effect
- Constraints and settings - specific - Travis, Dan (30 min - 1400-1430)
- Picture API
- Device enumeration API
- handling of removeTrack - Harald (10 min - 1430-1440)
- empty indices or not?
- integration with media element (revisit) - Jim, Stefan (20 min - 1440-1500)
- src/createObjectURL vs srcObject attribute
- Compatibility with resource fetch alg
- Relation between MediaElement track lists and MediaStreamTrack(List)s
- Coffee break 1500-1530 (people may leave for WebIntents at this point)
- Media Capture 1530-1800
- recording - Jim, Travis (1.5 hours - 1530-1700)
- Stream level, Track level or both?
- JS-driven pull-data or event-driven push-data?
- Identity-tagged streams (Martin) (30 min - 1700-1730)
- Any Other Business (1730-1800)
- end of meeting