From W3C Wiki
There are a lot of big meetings organized by W3C. Someone asked about a wiki page for letting people know when you are arriving at one and would like to share a taxi - especially in places where taxis are very expensive, or meet to take a bus, train, or hotel shuttle. So here it is.
Please, put entries in chronological order.
Please, note that this page is public.
= W3C TPAC 2011
Please use format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM[flight arrival time] from #Location[e.g., airport-code] to #Destination[e.g., hotel] - (#Airline#Flight from #Airport-Code) #First-Name #Last-Name (e-mail address)
- 2011-10-28 20:15 from SJC to Los Gatos (JetBlue 471 from Boston); Saturday after lunch by car to Marriott Karen Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org) Willing to pick up early afternoon arrivals at SJC
- 2011-10-29 15:50 from SFO to Marriott (VS20 from London) Richard Ishida (email@example.com)
- 2011-11-29 18:30 from SJC to Marriott (United from LAX arr. 18:16) Liam Quin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2011-10-30 14:25 from SFO to Marriott (AF84 from Paris) Dominique Hazael-Massieux (email@example.com)
- 2011-10-30 14:29 from SFO to Marriott (AC 0757 from Toronto) Karl Dubost
- 2011-10-31 18:20 from SFO to Marriott (BA287 from London) Coralie Mercier + Daniel Dardailler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please use format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM[approximate departure time] from #Location[e.g., hotel] to #Destination[e.g., airport-code] - (HH:MM[flight time] #Airline#Flight to #Airport-Code) #First-Name #Last-Name (e-mail address)
- 2011-11-04 ??:?? Marriott to SFO for 20:40 BA286 SFO to London
- 2011-11-05 04:30 Marriott to SFO - 08:00 Canada Air flight YYZ, connect AC460 to YOW Karen Myers (email@example.com)
- 2011-11-05 06:15 Marriott to SJC - 07:24 flight to LAX Liam Quin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2011-11-05 13:25 Marriott to SFO - 16:10 VS Flight to LHR Richard Ishida (email@example.com)
- 2011-11-05 14:15 Marriott to SFO - (16:40 Air France AF84 to CDG) Bert Bos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
REMINDER: Please, put entries in chronological order.