This article is a stub. You can help the W3C wiki by expanding it.
HTML Working Group 2013 April Meeting
This page is for the HTML WG f2f: 23-24 April (Tuesday-Wednesday).
Participants MUST register for this meeting by 5-Apr-2012.
This Meeting Page, in particular the Agenda, is a WorkInProgress and Will Change!
Working Group Meetings schedule
|Tuesday 23||Wednesday 24||Thursday 25||Friday 26|
|HTML||Web Applications (*)|
|Web Cryptography||Web Application Security|
|Protocols and Formats|
(*) The Web Applications Working Group ends at noon on Friday 26.
Specifications, Documents and References
[add your agenda topic request here]
- HTML Test Suite coverage and status
- Meeting Host = eBay
- IRC channel = #html; irc.w3.org (available ports are 6667, 6665, or 21)
- Dates = April 23-24 2013
- Time = See below; all times are US West Coast time zone
- Location = eBay, Building 12, 2211 north 1st street, San Jose, CA, 95131
- Meeting Room = @TBD
For nearby hotels, see the Protocols and Formats page
Agenda April 23
- 09:00 - 09:45 Tweak agenda à la an unconference style meeting
- 09:45 - 12:00 TBD
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 - 17:00 TBD
Agenda April 24
- 09:00 - 17:00 TBD