HCLSIG/Cambridge F2F 2013
From W3C Wiki
HCLS IG Cambridge/Boston Face-to-Face Meeting 2013
Location: Cambridge/Boston (exact location and level of formality of the meeting yet to be determined)
Time: Around the CSHALS 2013 conference: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 until Friday – March 01, 2013.
- Time: During the lunch break at CSHALS on Friday March 1, 12:30 - 1:30.
- Location: Restaurant on the main level of the CSHALS conference hotel (ROYAL SONESTA HOTEL BOSTON, 40 Edwin Land Boulevard, Cambridge, MA)
People who expressed interest
- Matthias Samwald
- Michel Dumontier
- Charlie Mead
- Joanne Luciano
- Erich Gombocz ('will be there from Wed afternoon to Fri')
- Chris Baker
- David Booth
- Alasdair Gray
- Mark Wilkinson
- Bob Powers
- Eric Prud'hommeaux
- (Please add yourself to this list if you are interested in participating)
Suggested topics for discussion
- Ideas for future directions of the HCLS IG / SemTech in the HCLS area in general
- Next steps to be made in various HCLS task forces: Clinical Genomics, HL7 connections etc.