From W3C Wiki
- Mar 08, 2012 - overview
- Apr 12, 2012 - advancing the pharmacogenomics paper
- Apr 26, 2012 - Simple SPARQL Rules, Medical Decision Support Table - meeting minutes
- May 10, 2012 - Talk about the Clinical Pharmacogenomics Implementation Consortium (CPIC) by Rob Freimuth
- May 24, 2012 - CANCELED
- June 1, 2012 - Teleconference about medical schema.org extensions - meeting minutes - Unfortunately, only the second half of the call (after Aaron from Google joined) is captured in the minutes.
- June 13, 2012 - Medicine Safety Code project, extending CDS decision support table, Structured Product Label data for European countries, etc.
- June 28, 2012 - Continue discussions from last Thursday, TMO, journal manuscript - meeting minutes
- July 26, 2012 - Quick update on recent developments and ideas, open to all topics - meeting minutes
- August 23, 2012 - Continue discussion about OWL-based representation of core pharmacogenomic markers and CDS rules
- September 13, 2012 - TBA / Open - meeting minutes
- October 11, 2012 - Finalization of AMIA Joint Summit submission, possibilities of adding immunogenetics use-case to existing pharmacogenetics use-case, anything else - meeting minutes