From W3C Wiki
Semantic Web for Health Care and Life Sciences Interest Group
This is the public wiki for the Semantic Web for Health Care and Life Sciences Interest Group (HCLSIG).
See the W3C Web site for the HCLSIG for more information.
New developments and fostering interaction with experts worldwide.
1st Tuesday of the month at 11am EST. Next call May 1, 2012.
Maximizing the utility of linked life science data, ontologies and services.
2nd Tuesday at 11am EST. Next call May 8, 2012.
- Linked Life Data: Best practices in creating, publishing, linking, querying and visualizing linked life data. Weekly, Tuesday at 12pm EST.
- Scientific Discourse Digital scientific communication and web-based research collaboratories. Weekly, Monday at 10am EST.
Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research
Enabling drug discovery, drug development and clinical research.
3rd Tuesday at 11am EST. Next call : Feb 21, 2012
- Systems Biology for Drug Discovery. Building and mining protein-drug networks for targets. Wednesday 11am EST.
- Pharmacogenomics for Clinical Research. Building and mining pharmacogenomic data for drug-gene-disease associations. 1st and 3rd Thursday at 11am.
Clinical standards, electronic health records, clinical decision support, patient care, health economics, health policy.
4th Tuesday at 11am EST - next call : Feb 28, 2012
- Clinical Terminology. Friday 11am.
- Clinical Decision Support. 2nd and 4th Thursday 10am EST.
- Clinical Data Interoperability.
The HCLS is divided into three broad areas: Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, Health Care. Within each group are several task forces which focus on particular tasks. These task forces usualy have a regular meeting time and organizer. Please try to keep the HCLS Google calendar up to date and send invitations/reminders for task force calls.
If you have any questions about the group, please email the co-chairs (Michel Dumontier, Vijay Bulusu and Charlie Mead) and W3C Staff Contact (Eric Prud'hommeaux) at firstname.lastname@example.org