Difference between revisions of "Guide"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 22:40, 21 November 2012
This is (will be) a public resource for participants in W3C groups to help them get work done. It is intended for all types of groups and all types of participants.
For Chairs primarily
For document editors primarily
For people who review documents
For all participants
For Test Development
About this Resource
There are two primary sorts of resources linked from here:
- Good practices. This information is editable (in a wiki) by anyone with a W3C account.
- Operations. These are operational descriptions edited by the W3C staff.
Some ideas to make this easy to use
- Signposts for differences (e.g., "For CGs").
- Search or index (don't want to manually manage multiple overlays)
- Stack-overflow type FAQ tool