From W3C Wiki
Services you can log-into with FOAF+SSL
You have just created your FOAF+SSL certificate with one of our FOAF+SSL Identity Providers. Here is a list of places that you can test these out on.
- Simple FOAF+SSL Entry Point offers diagnostics on your client certificate and underlying FOAF file
End user sites
- Foaf.Me will display your foaf profile and allow you to navigate your (open) social network
- Reward Me Reward people for their hard work using karma points
- User facing test page Aimed at a normal user, rather than developer
- Shout Box Login with your Web ID and leave comments
- MyProfile Early alpha version of a decentralized personal identity system.
- bitcoin.cc: Generate an account for bitcion usage (alpha) *note: requires activation, contact a notary on #swig
- Cheese Lovers' Club Demo of linked data and FOAF+SSL
- Ontowiki development branch
- id.myopenlink.net end-user oriented WebID compliant (Authentication and ACLs) service for generating Personal Linked Data Spaces covering: Profile Management, Blogs, Wikis, Calendars, Bookmarks, File Management (WebDAV based Briefcase), AddressBook, Mail, Discussion Forums, and others .
These sites are not destination sites, but they can also use foaf+ssl authentication:
- OpenId4.me allows you to login to any OpenId service using a foaf+ssl certificate. (a todo is to make it visible when you have logged in)
- foafssl.org allows you to add a foaf+ssl login to your site without needing to install a certificate
- auth.my-profile.eu similar to foafssl.org, also allowing users to see a verbose/debug authentication process
- MyOpenLink Personal Data Space Service -- generates WebIDs, OpenIDs, and X.509 Certificates that are bound to your FOAF based structured profile. It also support WebID and WebID+OpenID protocol based authentication.
These are platforms that can be used to develop WebID compliant services (WebID generation and relying services).
- OpenLink Data Spaces -- a WebID compliant platform for Personal & Enterprise Linked Data Spaces that supports WebID management and WebID protocol based authentication (relying service).
- A sample FOAF+SSL-protected N3 document should only be accessible if you have a properly installed FOAF file
- An access-controlled sample FOAF+SSL-protected N3 document demonstrates possibilities for SemWeb-based access control enabled by FOAF+SSL (access should only be granted if you claim to foaf:knows )