From W3C Wiki
Table of Contents for W3C's Advisory Committee (AC) representatives.
- Newbie Info - information and links for new AC reps
- AC Rep Introductions - introductions from AC reps including some "This is why we joined the W3C" type presentations
- W3C Value Proposition - references to various testimonials and resources related to "What is the W3C's value proposition?"
- AC Meeting Value Proposition - a list of opinions on the value proposition(s) of attending AC meetings
- AB public wiki - list of projects the W3C Advisory Board are working on
Calls for AC Rep Input, Feedback and Action:
- Events Process - an initiative to improve W3C's events processes (such as Workshops, Meetups, and Conferences) by refining the Problem Statement, defining Use Cases and Requirements, Identifying High Priority issues, etc.
- Dashboards - many AC reps would like the W3C Staff to create various dashboards to facilitate internal communication and information sharing. This initiative is focused on refining the Use Cases and Requirements, Identifying the High Priority UCs, etc.