This document is used to gather input for the contents of a Public survey in 2014.
This document is a DRAFT, i.e. it is a WorkInProgress (WIP). Feedback is welcome, preferably by directly editing this document or by sending email to
email@example.com (archive) with a Subject: prefix of
- What are the most important things the Consortium should/must do (within the next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, ...) to move The Web forward?
- What are the most important things the Consortium should/must do (within the next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, ...) to move The Consortium itself forward?
- What are the Consortium's major Issues and what should be done to address them?
- What should be the Technical Architecture Group's top priorities?
- What should be the Advisory Board's top priorities?
- What is the priority of the following recently started or proposed activities: Social Business, Web Payments, Web of Things? Are these of more, less or of equal priority to ongoing work?
- What are the most important Community Groups?
Considerations for the Survey Itself
- Make the survey available in non-English languages, provided there is a commitment to do the translations.
- After the survey is started, what can be done to get a good response?