This document is used to gather input on a Member survey for 2014.
This document is a DRAFT, i.e. it is a WorkInProgress (WIP). Feedback is welcome, preferably by directly editing this document or by sending email to
email@example.com (archive) with a Subject: prefix of
- For your organization, what is the priority of ongoing work in WGs and IGs?
- For The Betterment of the Web, what is the priority of ongoing work in WGs and IGs?
- Use the same mechanics as the above question but taking a broader `WWW` perspective rather than a strict Member-centric view.
- What are the most important things the Consortium should/must do (within the next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, ...) to move the Web forward?
- What are the most important things the Consortium should/must do (within the next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, ...) to move the Consortium itself forward?
- What should be the Technical Architecture Group's top priorities?
- What should be the Advisory Board's top priorities?
- What is the priority of the following recently started or proposed activities: Social Business, Web Payments, Web of Things? Are these more, less of equal priority to ongoing work?
- What are the most important Community Groups for your organization?
- What are the most important Member benefits?
- What Member benefits should be extended to participants in the proposed Webizen program?
- Given participation by Advisory Committee representatives in meetings, mail list discussions, questionnaires, etc. is relatively low, what should the Consortium do to get better AC participation?
Considerations for the Survey Itself
- Make the survey available in non-English languages, provided there is a commitment to do the translations.
- After the survey is started, what can be done to get a better response than the 67 Members that replied to the 2009 survey (67/400 = 17%)?