This is the new wiki root for the Web Applications Working Group, aka WebApps.
Please help transition the transfer of WebApps' original wiki:
to a location that can be edited by anyone with a W3C account:
- WorkMode - the group's Work Mode including how the group uses distributed Call for Consensus, list of mail lists used by the group.
- Newbie - information for new members of the group (aka newbies).
- Specification status page (aka PubStatus)
Interoperability and Implementation Reports
- For links to ongoing interoperability activities and Implementation Reports, see the Interop document
See WebApps' Meetings page for information about upcoming face-to-face (f2f) meetings, links to past f2f meetings and information about distributed meetings (aka telcons).
Other Group Resources
- TimeToREC - for all of WebApps' Recommendations, this document summarizes the elapsed time between the publication of the First Public Working Draft and the publication of the (first) Recommendation.