HCLSIG BioRDF Subgroup/Meetings/2010/11-08 Conference Call
From W3C Wiki
- Date of Call: Monday, November 8, 2010
- Time of Call: 11:00 am Eastern Time, 4 pm UK, 5 pm CET
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +22.214.171.124.79.03 (Nice, France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (Bristol, UK)
- Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS (see W3C IRC page for details, or see Web IRC), Quick Start: Use http://www.mibbit.com/chat/?server=irc.w3.org:6665&channel=%23hcls for IRC access.
- Duration: ~1 hour
- Convener: M. Scott Marshall
- Scribe: TBD
- Interoperability of resources in the Pistoia SESL pilot - Dietrich Rebholz, Christoph Grabmuller
- Abstract: Literature resources form an important pylon in the data infrasturcture of biomedical data resources, since the scientific literature enables to bridge across the different biomedical and chemical domains. As part of the SESL pilot project the Rebholz group have integrated content from UniProtKb, ArrayExpress (GeneAtlas) and the scientific literature from different publishers into a triple store. The triple strore supports retrieval of evidence on gene-to-disease relations for Type II diabetes. The integration of ArrayExpress is ongoing work. Furthermore, the partners in the SESL pilot project are exploring the definition of common standards to include contributions from different sites in the framework of a brokering service.
- Questions and Discussion toward harmonization of practices - All