HCLSIG BioRDF Subgroup/Meetings/2009-03-23 Conference Call
From W3C Wiki
- Date of Call: Monday March 23, 2009
- Time of Call: 11:00 am Eastern Time
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
- Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
- Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls (see W3C IRC page for details, or see Web IRC)
- Duration: ~1 hour
- Frequency: bi-weekly
- Convener: Kei Cheung
- Scribe: Kei Cheung
- Scott Marshall, Kei Cheung, Jun Zhao
- Matthias Samwald, Adrian Paschke, Rob Frost
- Roll call and introduction (Kei)
- HCLS KB update (Matthias, Adrian)
- aTag (Matthias)
- BMC Bioinformatics paper submission (All)
- Face-to-face meeting
<kei> several people couldn't make it today so we will have a small telconf. today
<kei> jun: f2f meeting suggestions
<kei> jun: more documentation of the HCLS KB's may be needed
<kei> kei: it's also an opportunity to work with other task forces on collaborating areas.
<kei> kei: heard from anja today about the possibility of linking tcm data with lodd data.
<kei> jun: bio2rdf -- it's been difficult to get response from the group, other groups like taverna and myexperiment have interactions with bio2rdf.
<kei> kei: another thing we'd like to discuss is the bmc paper.
<mscottm> Have you heard from ericP on FedeRate?
<mscottm> I pinged him on Friday about the info from Matthias but I don't think that he had gotten to it.
<kei> Nope, but Rob told me that he had talked to him a bit about it ...
<mscottm> I'll ask him if anything else has happened since then.
<kei> it'll be great if you can ping Eric about it ...
<jun> does Rob provide a public access to the demo he created?
<mscottm> Will ping EricP. I think that Rob's stuff was screen shots although I seem to remember having seen something live.
<kei> let's check with Rob
<jun> we should meet next week to talk about the bmc paper since several people couldn't make the call today
<kei> good idea, scott, can you make it?
<scott> checked the calendar and yes
<kei> let's meet next monday (March 30)