HCLSIG BioRDF Subgroup/Meetings/2008-02-04 Conference Call

From W3C Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Conference Details

  • Date of Call: Monday February 4, 2008
  • Time of Call: 11:00am Eastern Time
  • Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
  • Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
  • Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
  • Participant Access Code: 246733 ("BIORDF")
  • IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #BioRDF (see W3C IRC page for details, or see Web IRC)
  • Duration: ~1 hour
  • Convener: Susie Stephens
  • Scribe: Susie Stephens

Agenda

  • Documentation (SenseLab, KB, DSE, URI) - Matthias, Scott, Kerstin, EricN, Jonathan
  • HCLS Workshop - Susie
  • Ideas for future work - All
  • AOB

Minutes

  • <Susie> DSE Note
  • <Susie> ACTION: Bo to add content to DSE note by Feb. 5
  • alanr no time for DSE note last week. Will attempt this week. Were we expecting Eric's comments by now?
  • <Susie> EricN agree to add edits this week
  • <Susie> Bo: to encourage EricN to provide feedback this week
  • <Susie> Susie: will send out lilly presentation on CDISC
  • <Susie> Kerstin: have identified problems with SDTM too
  • <Susie> Kerstin: would be happy to share this too
  • <Susie> Kerstin: this information is all in the DSE note
  • <Susie> Susie: Steve Ruberg will participate in BioRDF on March 10
  • <ericP> Susie, all, i'm at a RDB workshop. let me know if i should run out and dial in to the call
  • <Susie> Stay at the RDB workshop!
  • <Susie> SenseLab Note
  • <Susie> Matthias: has added edits to the document
  • <Susie> Matthias: it's 99% completed
  • alanr run out and don't call in :)
  • <Susie> Matthias: Might be a few changes based upon comments from EricP
  • ericP yes sir!
  • <Susie> ACTION: EricP review the SenseLab doc
  • <Susie> ACTION: Scott to review the SenseLab doc
  • <Susie> KB Note
  • <Susie> Scott: it's coming along
  • <Susie> Scott: restructured it a bit
  • <Susie> Scott: included comments from Michel
  • <Susie> Scott: need to incorporate comments from Bill Bug
  • <Susie> Scott: EricP wanted to work on one of the sections of the note
  • <Susie> ACTION: EricP to enhance KB note section by Feb. 8
  • <Susie> ACTION: Scott to ping JAR for feedback on the identifier section
  • <Susie> Alan: Expecting JAR to be starting to work on the note soon - will check.
  • <Susie> HCLS Workshop
  • <Susie> Susie: Greg Tucker-Kellogg has accepted 2nd keynote
  • <Susie> Susie: cfp has closed
  • <Susie> Susie: have received 15 or so submissions
  • <Susie> Susie: deadline for papers being posted on conference CD is now around 2nd week of March
  • <Susie> Susie: chairs of HCLS workshop meet on Thursday.
  • <Susie> New Ideas for Work
  • <matthiassamwald> Sounds good. I would suggest creating a WIKI page to collect ideas until then.
  • <matthiassamwald> ... I think we need to think about a new web page and WIKI structure for the new charter, too, right?
  • <Susie> Susie: have call focused on new ideas in a couple of weeks
  • <Susie> Susie: this should take the new charter into consideration
  • <Zakim> Attendees were Bo, Susie, Kerstin_Forsberg, Holger, Michel, Scott_Marshall, Matthias, Alan, Adrian