From W3C Wiki
- Drug Target Identification Using Side-Effect Similarity
- relationship between protein targets, article “Drug-target network
- IAO (information artifact ontology)
- Scope, Completeness, and Accuracy of Drug Information in Wikipedia
- Tamoxifen to systemic lupus erythematosus: constructing a semantic infrastructure to enable mechanism-based reasoning and inference from drugs to disease
- LarKC The large knowledge collider: a platform for large scale integrated reasoning and web-search
- Bio2RDF: Towards a mashup to build bioinformatics knowledge systems
- A framework for characterizing drug information sources
- Chemical Knowledge for the Semantic Web
- State of the nation in data integration for bioinformatics
- Prediction of drug–target interaction networks from the integration of chemical and genomic spaces
- Drugbank: a knowledgebase for drugs, drug actions and drug targets
- ChEBI: a database and ontology for chemical entities of biological interest
- Comparative Toxicogenomics Database: a knowledgebase and discovery tool for chemical-gene-disease networks
- SuperTarget and Matador: resources for exploring drug-target relationships
- Aggregation of bioinformatics data using Semantic Web technology (alternate location)
- Using semantic web tools to integrate experimental measurement data on our own terms
- Chemical structure indexing of toxicity data on the Internet: Moving toward a flat world
- Integration of Biological Data with Semantic Networks
Background Material on Linked Data
- Linked Data: Principles and State of the Art. Summarizes the idea of Linked Data and the development of the LOD project over the last year.
- How to publish Linked Data on the Web Tutorial explaining the technical details of Linked Data and giving an overview of Linked Data publishing tools.
- Linked Data. Original design note by Tim Berners-Lee about the Linked Data principles.
- LOD wikipage. Linked Data related news and events. Subpages list datasets that are published as Linked Data as well as Linked Data browser, search engines and mashups.
- Linked Data on the Web (LDOW2008). Workshop at WWW2008.
- The Semantic Web: New-style data-integration (and how it works for life-scientists too!)
- Facing the Challenges of Data Integration in Biosciences