From W3C Wiki
- Quick Recap: ACPP Ontology based on Stroke and CABG Use Case
- Quick Recap: HL7 RIM V3 Disussion of RIM backbone, e.g., Act, Relationship, Role, etc.
- Quick Recap: Representation of ACPP Ontology elements wrt to RIM as a reference ontology
- Discussion of design choices related to the same.
- Should classes in the ACPP ontology be represented as subclasses of a RIM Classes?
- Should classes in the ACPP ontology be represented as instances of RIM Classes?
- What are the potential ramifications for the stroke and CABG use cases?
- Discussion of HL7 RIM critique
- Identify the elements of the GALEN Ontology applicable to the Stroke and CABS use cases
- For each element of ACPP ontology discuss cross-maps to GALEN and RIM and discuss pros and cons of each
- Discuss the feasibility of using GALEN/RIM classes as "building blocks" for ACPP Ontology
- Identify design issues and best practices for a healthcare domain ontology
- Identify gaps and refine ACPP ontology