HTML5 Test Case Review and Approval Process
In order to encourage a high level of quality in the HTML test suite, tests that have been individually reviewed for correctness and usability are assigned an Approved status and placed in the top-level approved/ directory. Changes and updates to the Approved section of the test suite must be initiated with a BugZilla bug and agreed upon by the group before they can be checked in.
Proceedure To Have A Test(s) Approved
- The test(s) has been submitted to Hg
- The test author has asked for feedback and a review from the list
- The test author has updated the test(s) in Hg with the feedback from the group
- The test author now asks the testing task force for approval by sending email the list.
- At the next two conf calls meetings I (krisk) will ask for 'last call' for objections to approving the test(s)
- Once the group has no valid objections the test owner can submit the tests to the approved folder
Feedback For Approved Testcases
Once a testcase is approved and you have a valid objection you need to email the list and open a BugZilla bug.