From HTML WG Wiki
Revision as of 01:11, 3 October 2012 by Eoconnor
The following in an unorded list of features identified to be at risk for inclusion in the HTML 5.0 set of specifications. Over time this list may be refactored into multiple pages, with this page remaining for navigation purposes.
- <command> and commands API
- <menu> and context menus feature (“contextmenu” attribute)
- <details> and <summary>
- <input type=color>
- <input type=datetime>, <input type=date>, <input type=month>, <input type=week>, <input type=time>, <input type=datetime-local>
- <input type=number>
- <style scoped>
- <iframe seamless>
- Custom scheme and content handlers (registerProtocolHandler and registerContentHandler)
- Outline algorithm
- Offline Web applications (appcache)
- UA mechanism for navigating to resources linked to in cite="", see Bug 18915 for more.