From HTML WG Wiki
Revision as of 18:28, 13 September 2010 by Sruby
- Tone of messages must be maintained at the highest level of professionalism; flaming, sarcasm, or personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Don't attack a person. Disagree with an idea.
- Respect the right of others to disagree.
- Be polite and show respect. If you have nothing new, positive, informative or helpful to say, refrain from sharing it.
- It's inappropriate to repeat the same argument over and over without adding new information.
- Debate; Don't argue.
- Listen; Don't shout.
- Stay on topic.
Repercussions of Breaking Expectations
- Private warning
- Public warning
- Voluntary time out
- Involuntary time out
- Removal from the Working Group