From HTML WG Wiki
HTML Versioning and DOCTYPEs
State: NEW ISSUE
- HTML and version mechanisms by Karl Dubost on May 1, 2007 is a summary of some of the discussion up to that point.
- This issue was raised in: Brainstorming - abbreviations Colin Lieberman (Thursday, 15 March)
- Version information (was Re: HTML5 vs HTML6) L. David Baron Thu, 5 Apr 2007
- Versioning and html(5) from Chris Wilson 12 April; follow-up from Henri Sivonen with test case.
- If we have versioning, it should be in an attribute, not the doctype Maciej Stachowiak (Tuesday, 17 April)
- Re: HTML version issue summary? David Hyatt (Wednesday, 25 April)