Edit ISSUE-96: Remove/Discard the Progress Element

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-24: Issues, surveys, decisions (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23)
  2. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-96 progress (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  3. HTML Working Group Status (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27)
  4. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19)
  5. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17)
  6. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-12: action 29; issues 116, 30, 109, 27; bugs 9894, 10066 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11)
  7. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-04 [task force week] (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-05) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-05)
  8. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-04 [task force week] (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-04)
  9. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29)
  10. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27)
  11. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  12. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  13. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  14. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21)
  15. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15: note new dial-in numbers for Paris and London (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14)
  17. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08)
  18. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  19. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  20. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30)
  21. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30)
  22. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25)
  23. Fwd: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  24. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  25. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10)
  26. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  27. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  28. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-03 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02)
  29. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27)
  30. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  31. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  32. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26)
  33. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-20: Surveys close, Publishing new Working Drafts (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19)
  34. ISSUE-96 implementation experience (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2010-05-15) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2010-05-15)
  35. minutes, 2010-05-13 HTML WG telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14)
  36. World-readable issue survey results (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-13)
  37. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-13: Action items, surveys, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  38. ISSUE-96 - Removing the progress Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  39. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing - minutes (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06)
  40. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  41. HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUES-90, 91, 93, 95, 96, & 97 (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-03) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-03)
  42. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports - minutes of the meeting (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29)
  43. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  44. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21)
  45. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  46. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  47. Fwd: HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUES-90, 91, 93, 95, 96, & 97 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21)
  48. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 8 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08)
  49. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-08: calls for proposals, issue status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07)
  50. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  51. Fwd: native elements versus scripted (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  52. Re: native elements versus scripted (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-06) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-06)
  53. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  54. native elements versus scripted (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  55. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04)
  56. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-04) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-04)
  57. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-04) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-04)
  58. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02)
  59. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02)
  60. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-02)
  61. RE: Removal of other semantic elements (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-02) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-02)
  62. Removal of other semantic elements (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-02) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-02)
  63. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  64. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  65. RE: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-01) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-01)
  66. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  67. RE: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-01) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-01)
  68. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2010-04-01) (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2010-04-01)
  69. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01)
  70. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  71. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01)
  72. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  73. RE: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-01) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-01)
  74. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  75. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2010-04-01) (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2010-04-01)
  76. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2010-04-01) (from joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie on 2010-04-01)
  77. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01)
  78. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  79. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  80. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from schepers@w3.org on 2010-04-01) (from schepers@w3.org on 2010-04-01)
  81. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01)
  82. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  83. Re: Mouse-less browsing/Datepicker (was RE: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01)
  84. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01)
  85. Mouse-less browsing/Datepicker (was RE: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-01) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-01)
  86. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  87. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2010-04-01) (from mattmay@adobe.com on 2010-04-01)
  88. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01)
  89. [minutes] 2010-04-01 HTML Teleconference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01)
  90. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  91. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  92. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01)
  93. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from brucel@opera.com on 2010-04-01) (from brucel@opera.com on 2010-04-01)
  94. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01)
  95. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  96. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01)
  97. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  98. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01)
  99. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  100. Re: ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-01)
  101. Re: Change proposals uploaded to Wiki - URLs, suggestions on Issue 92 table (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31)
  102. ISSUE-96 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31)
  103. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30)
  104. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  105. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  106. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  107. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  108. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  109. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  110. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  111. Re: ISSUE-93 details - Call for Change Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  112. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-28: (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  113. Re: RETRACTION: ISSUE-98 canvas2d - Call for Change Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-27) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-27)
  114. ISSUE-96 progress - Call for Change Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-26) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-26)
  115. RETRACTION: ISSUE-98 canvas2d - Call for Change Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-26) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-26)
  116. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13)
  117. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  118. [Bug 8552] Remove the Progress Element (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-11) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-11)
  119. ISSUE-96 (progress): Remove/Discard the Progress Element [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-11) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-11)

Related notes:

Change Proposal:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/removeprogress

Laura Carlson, 10 May 2010, 13:08:50


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $