Edit ISSUE-95: Remove/Discard the Hidden Attribute

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: hypothetical question on longdesc (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-03-20) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-03-20)
  2. Re: hypothetical question on longdesc (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-03-20) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-03-20)
  3. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29)
  4. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  5. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  6. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  7. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21)
  8. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-95 hidden (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-20)
  9. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15)
  10. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15: note new dial-in numbers for Paris and London (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14)
  11. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08)
  12. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  13. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  14. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30)
  15. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30)
  16. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25)
  17. Fwd: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  18. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  19. Re: Request for editing guidance (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-10)
  20. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10)
  21. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  22. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  23. Re: Request for editing guidance (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-09) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-09)
  24. Re: Request for editing guidance (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-09) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-09)
  25. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-03 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02)
  26. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27)
  27. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  28. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  29. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26)
  30. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-20: Surveys close, Publishing new Working Drafts (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19)
  31. minutes, 2010-05-13 HTML WG telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14)
  32. World-readable issue survey results (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-13)
  33. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-13: Action items, surveys, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  34. ISSUE-95 - Removing the hidden Attribute - Straw Poll for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  35. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing - minutes (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06)
  36. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  37. HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUES-90, 91, 93, 95, 96, & 97 (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-03) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-03)
  38. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports - minutes of the meeting (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29)
  39. Re: ISSUE-95 removing hidden proposal edited (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  40. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  41. ISSUE-95 removing hidden proposal edited (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-27) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-27)
  42. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21)
  43. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  44. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  45. Fwd: HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUES-90, 91, 93, 95, 96, & 97 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21)
  46. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-12) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-12)
  47. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from jeremy@adactio.com on 2010-04-12) (from jeremy@adactio.com on 2010-04-12)
  48. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 8 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08)
  49. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-07) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-07)
  50. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-08: calls for proposals, issue status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07)
  51. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  52. Re: ISSUE-95 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  53. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04)
  54. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-04) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-04)
  55. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-04) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-04)
  56. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02)
  57. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02)
  58. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-02)
  59. RE: Removal of other semantic elements (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-02) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-02)
  60. Removal of other semantic elements (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-02) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-02)
  61. [minutes] 2010-04-01 HTML Teleconference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01)
  62. Re: Change proposals uploaded to Wiki - URLs, suggestions on Issue 92 table (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31)
  63. ISSUE-95 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31)
  64. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30)
  65. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  66. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  67. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  68. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  69. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  70. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-13) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-13)
  71. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  72. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  73. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-02-05) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-02-05)
  74. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-02) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-02)
  75. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2010-02-02) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2010-02-02)
  76. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-02) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-02)
  77. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-02) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-02)
  78. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-01)
  79. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-02-01) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-02-01)
  80. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals - off topic object (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-31) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-31)
  81. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals - off topic object (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-30) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-30)
  82. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals - off topic object (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-30)
  83. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-01-30) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-01-30)
  84. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-30)
  85. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-30)
  86. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-30)
  87. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-29) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-29)
  88. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals - off topic object (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-29) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-29)
  89. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-29) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-29)
  90. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29)
  91. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29)
  92. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-29) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-29)
  93. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29)
  94. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-29) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-29)
  95. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-29) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-29)
  96. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29)
  97. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29)
  98. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-29) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-29)
  99. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2010-01-29) (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2010-01-29)
  100. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29)
  101. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2010-01-29) (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2010-01-29)
  102. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-29)
  103. Extension granted on some Change Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  104. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-17) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-17)
  105. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-17) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-17)
  106. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-17) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-17)
  107. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-17) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-17)
  108. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-01-17) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-01-17)
  109. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-16) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-16)
  110. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-16)
  111. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-16) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-16)
  112. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-16) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-16)
  113. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-15) (from karl+w3c@la-grange.net on 2010-01-15)
  114. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-15) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-15)
  115. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-15) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-15)
  116. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jongund@illinois.edu on 2010-01-15) (from jongund@illinois.edu on 2010-01-15)
  117. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-15) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-15)
  118. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-14) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-14)
  119. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-14) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-14)
  120. Re: ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-01-14) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-01-14)
  121. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13)
  122. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  123. ISSUE-95 hidden - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  124. [Bug 8118] Remove the Hidden Attribute (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-11) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-11)
  125. ISSUE-95 (hidden): Remove/Discard the Hidden Attribute [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-11) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-11)

Related notes:

Change Proposal:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/removehidden

Laura Carlson, 10 May 2010, 13:07:57


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $