Edit ISSUE-94: Split Web Application Core and UA specific elements into separate spec

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  2. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-15: Action items, issues, decision policy, task forces, TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  3. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 8 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-08: calls for proposals, issue status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07)
  5. Re: ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  6. [minutes] 2010-04-01 HTML Teleconference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01)
  7. Re: Change proposals uploaded to Wiki - URLs, suggestions on Issue 92 table (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31)
  8. Re: ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-31) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-31)
  9. Re: ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31)
  10. Re: ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-31) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-31)
  11. Re: ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-31) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-31)
  12. Re: ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31)
  13. Re: ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-31) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-31)
  14. Re: ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31)
  15. Re: ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-31) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-31)
  16. ISSUE-94 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31)
  17. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30)
  18. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  19. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  20. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  21. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  22. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  23. [Bug 7386] SharedWorkerGlobalScope (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-14) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-14)
  24. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  25. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  26. ISSUE-94 and significant editing changes to specification since issue was created (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-03-05) (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-03-05)
  27. Re: ISSUE-93 details - Call for Change Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  28. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-28: (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  29. ISSUE-94 webcoresplit - Call for Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-26) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-26)
  30. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13)
  31. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  32. [Bug 7386] SharedWorkerGlobalScope (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-11) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-11)
  33. Re: New split-out drafts vs. modular design (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-10) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-10)
  34. Re: New split-out drafts vs. modular design (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-09) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-09)
  35. [Bug 8365] Remove the Web Browsers Section 5 (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-09) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-09)
  36. ISSUE-94 (webcoresplit): Split Web Application Core and UA specific elements into separate spec [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-09) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-09)

Related notes:

[paulc]: webcoresplit

15 Apr 2010, 16:15:57

[rubys]: closed without prejudice

15 Apr 2010, 16:17:17

Change Proposal:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/webcoresplit

Laura Carlson, 10 May 2010, 13:07:00


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $