Edit ISSUE-93: Delete Details Element

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. [Bug 8379] Remove Section 4.11.1 The Details Element (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-06-30) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-06-30)
  2. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-93 details (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30)
  3. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30)
  5. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25)
  6. Fwd: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  7. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  8. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-06-10)
  9. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  10. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-10: action items, decision policy, task force reports, publication status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-10)
  11. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-03 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02)
  12. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27)
  13. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  14. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  15. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-20: Surveys close, Publishing new Working Drafts (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19)
  17. minutes, 2010-05-13 HTML WG telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14)
  18. World-readable issue survey results (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-13)
  19. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-13: Action items, surveys, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  20. ISSUE-93 - Removing the details Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  21. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing - minutes (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06)
  22. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  23. HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUES-90, 91, 93, 95, 96, & 97 (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-03) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-03)
  24. Re: ISSUE-93 Details change proposal discussion (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-03) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-03)
  25. Re: ISSUE-93 Details change proposal discussion (from benoit.piette@gmail.com on 2010-05-02) (from benoit.piette@gmail.com on 2010-05-02)
  26. Re: ISSUE-93 Details change proposal discussion (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-02) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-02)
  27. Re: ISSUE-93 Details change proposal discussion (from benoit.piette@gmail.com on 2010-05-02) (from benoit.piette@gmail.com on 2010-05-02)
  28. Re: ISSUE-93 Details change proposal discussion (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-02) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-02)
  29. ISSUE-93 Details change proposal discussion (from benoit.piette@gmail.com on 2010-05-02) (from benoit.piette@gmail.com on 2010-05-02)
  30. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports - minutes of the meeting (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29)
  31. Re: ISSUE-93 edited (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  32. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  33. ISSUE-93 edited (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-26) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-26)
  34. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21)
  35. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  36. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  37. Fwd: HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUES-90, 91, 93, 95, 96, & 97 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21)
  38. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 8 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08)
  39. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-08: calls for proposals, issue status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07)
  40. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  41. Re: ISSUE-93 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  42. Re: ISSUE-93 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  43. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04)
  44. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-04) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-04)
  45. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-04) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-04)
  46. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02)
  47. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02)
  48. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-02)
  49. RE: Removal of other semantic elements (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-02) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-02)
  50. Removal of other semantic elements (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-02) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-02)
  51. [minutes] 2010-04-01 HTML Teleconference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01)
  52. Re: Change proposals uploaded to Wiki - URLs, suggestions on Issue 92 table (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31)
  53. ISSUE-93 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31)
  54. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30)
  55. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  56. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  57. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  58. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  59. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  60. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  61. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  62. Re: requesting one more extension (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-18) (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-18)
  63. RE: requesting one more extension (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18)
  64. Re: requesting one more extension (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-18) (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-18)
  65. RE: requesting one more extension (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18)
  66. Re: ISSUE-93 details - Call for Change Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  67. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-28: (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  68. ISSUE-93 details - Call for Change Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-26) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-26)
  69. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13)
  70. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  71. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from mike@w3.org on 2010-01-09) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-01-09)
  72. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-08) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-08)
  73. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from mike@w3.org on 2010-01-08) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-01-08)
  74. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08)
  75. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-08)
  76. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-08)
  77. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-08)
  78. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-08) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-08)
  79. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08)
  80. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-08) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-08)
  81. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08)
  82. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-08) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-01-08)
  83. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08)
  84. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08)
  85. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-08)
  86. Re: ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-01-08) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-01-08)
  87. [Bug 8379] Remove Section 4.11.1 The Details Element (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-08) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-08)
  88. ISSUE-93 (details): Return Details Element [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-08) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-08)

Related notes:

This issue was raised prematurely, and outside of the procedure in place for handling disagreement.

I have postponed the issue, though, as I do have expectations that it will be raised.

Shelley Powers, 8 Jan 2010, 18:35:26

Change Proposal:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/removedetails

Laura Carlson, 10 May 2010, 13:05:59

CLOSED by Working Group Decision.

Maciej Stachowiak, 1 Jul 2010, 04:42:17


Decision:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/att-0659/issue-93-decision.html

Laura Carlson, 1 Jul 2010, 13:17:32


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $