Edit ISSUE-90: Tighten the focus and allowable content in the figure element

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: hypothetical question on longdesc (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-03-20) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-03-20)
  2. Re: hypothetical question on longdesc (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-03-20) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2012-03-20)
  3. Re: Request for editing guidance (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-10)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-03 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02)
  5. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-91: Removing the aside Element (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02)
  6. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-91: Removing the aside Element (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-02) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-02)
  7. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-91: Removing the aside Element (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-02) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-02)
  8. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-90: Removing the figure Element (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-02) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-02)
  9. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-91: Removing the aside Element (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2010-06-01) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2010-06-01)
  10. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-90: Removing the figure Element (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-01)
  11. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27)
  12. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  13. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  14. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26)
  15. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2010-05-20) (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2010-05-20)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-20: Surveys close, Publishing new Working Drafts (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19)
  17. RE: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-05-19) (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-05-19)
  18. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-19)
  19. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-05-19) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-05-19)
  20. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-19) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-19)
  21. minutes, 2010-05-13 HTML WG telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14)
  22. World-readable issue survey results (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-13)
  23. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  24. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-12)
  25. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-12)
  26. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-12)
  27. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-12) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-12)
  28. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-13: Action items, surveys, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  29. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  30. Re: ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-12) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-12)
  31. ISSUE-90 - Removing the figure Element - Straw Poll for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  32. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing - minutes (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06)
  33. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  34. HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUES-90, 91, 93, 95, 96, & 97 (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-03) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-05-03)
  35. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports - minutes of the meeting (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29)
  36. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  37. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22)
  38. RE: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-22) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-22)
  39. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-22) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-22)
  40. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22)
  41. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22)
  42. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-22) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-22)
  43. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22)
  44. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22)
  45. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22)
  46. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-22)
  47. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21)
  48. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-21)
  49. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-21) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-21)
  50. Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-90 figure, ISSUE-91 aside, ISSUE-93 details, ISSUE-95 hidden, ISSUE-96 progress, and ISSUE-97 meter (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-21) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-21)
  51. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  52. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  53. Fwd: HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUES-90, 91, 93, 95, 96, & 97 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21)
  54. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-12) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-12)
  55. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from jeremy@adactio.com on 2010-04-12) (from jeremy@adactio.com on 2010-04-12)
  56. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 8 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08)
  57. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-07) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-07)
  58. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-08: calls for proposals, issue status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07)
  59. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  60. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  61. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  62. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  63. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-06)
  64. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  65. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-06) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-06)
  66. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-06) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-06)
  67. Re: ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  68. ISSUE-90, ISSUE-91, ISSUE-93, ISSUE-95, ISSUE-96, ISSSUE-97: (new semantic elements/attributes) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  69. Re: ISSUE-90 Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  70. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04)
  71. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-04) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-04)
  72. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-04) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-04)
  73. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02)
  74. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-02)
  75. Re: Removal of other semantic elements (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-02)
  76. RE: Removal of other semantic elements (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-02) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-04-02)
  77. Removal of other semantic elements (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-02) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-02)
  78. [minutes] 2010-04-01 HTML Teleconference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01)
  79. Re: Change proposals uploaded to Wiki - URLs, suggestions on Issue 92 table (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-31)
  80. ISSUE-90 Change Proposal (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-31)
  81. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30)
  82. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  83. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  84. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  85. ISSUE-90 and ISSUE-91 have changed focus of change proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-29) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-29)
  86. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  87. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  88. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22)
  89. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  90. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  91. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22)
  92. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  93. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22)
  94. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  95. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  96. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  97. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22)
  98. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  99. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  100. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  101. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  102. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-22)
  103. Re: ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-22)
  104. ISSUE-90 background documentation on allowing any flow content in figure (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-21) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-21)
  105. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  106. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  107. Extension granted on some Change Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-27)
  108. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13)
  109. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  110. ISSUE-90 figure - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  111. [Bug 8404] Refocus the figure element back to being a figure (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-08) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-01-08)
  112. ISSUE-90 (figure): Tighten the focus and allowable content in the figure element [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-08) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2010-01-08)

Related notes:

Change Proposal:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/removefigure

Laura Carlson, 10 May 2010, 13:02:14

Working Group Decision on ISSUE-90: Removing the figure Element
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0002.html

Laura Carlson, 3 Jun 2010, 17:53:28


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $