Edit ISSUE-88: Should meta/@content allow a list of languages instead of just a single language?

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-05-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  2. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  3. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-24: Issues, surveys, decisions (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23)
  4. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-88 content-language-multiple (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  5. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-88 content-language-multiple (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-19)
  6. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-88 content-language-multiple (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  7. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-88 content-language-multiple (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-19)
  8. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-56 urls-webarch (correction) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  9. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-56 urls-webarch (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-19)
  10. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-88 content-language-multiple (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  11. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-56 urls-webarch (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  12. [Bug 12278] New: [polyglot] i18n: Make lang and xml:lang required on the root element. (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-03-10) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-03-10)
  13. HTML Working Group Status (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27)
  14. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19)
  15. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-12: action 29; issues 116, 30, 109, 27; bugs 9894, 10066 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11)
  17. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-04 [task force week] (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-05) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-05)
  18. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-04 [task force week] (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-04)
  19. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29)
  20. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27)
  21. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  22. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from eliotgra@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  23. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22) (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2010-07-22)
  24. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-22 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21)
  25. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15)
  26. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15: note new dial-in numbers for Paris and London (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14)
  27. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08)
  28. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  29. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  30. [minutes] 20100701 HTML WG (from plh@w3.org on 2010-07-01) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-07-01)
  31. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-30)
  32. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-01: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-30)
  33. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-06-25)
  34. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24)
  35. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-24)
  36. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24)
  37. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-24)
  38. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24)
  39. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24)
  40. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-24)
  41. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  42. Fwd: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-24: issues, surveys, decisions, publication status, TF reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  43. ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  44. Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-21) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-21)
  45. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-20) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-20)
  46. Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-05-20) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-05-20)
  47. Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-20) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-20)
  48. Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-19) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-19)
  49. Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-19)
  50. Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-19) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-19)
  51. RE: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-19)
  52. RE: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-05-19) (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-05-19)
  53. RE: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-19)
  54. RE: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-05-19) (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-05-19)
  55. Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2010-05-19) (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2010-05-19)
  56. Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2010-05-19) (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2010-05-19)
  57. Re: I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-05-19) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-05-19)
  58. I18N feedback on Issue-88 (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-05-19) (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-05-19)
  59. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-15) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-15)
  60. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-15) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-15)
  61. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-14) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-14)
  62. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from mark@macchiato.com on 2010-05-14) (from mark@macchiato.com on 2010-05-14)
  63. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-13) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-13)
  64. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-12) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-12)
  65. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-12) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-12)
  66. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-11) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-11)
  67. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-11) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-11)
  68. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-11) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-11)
  69. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2010-05-10) (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2010-05-10)
  70. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-08) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-08)
  71. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-08) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-08)
  72. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-05-07) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-05-07)
  73. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-07) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-07)
  74. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from cowan@ccil.org on 2010-05-07) (from cowan@ccil.org on 2010-05-07)
  75. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-07)
  76. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-05-07) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-05-07)
  77. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-07)
  78. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-05-07) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-05-07)
  79. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-07)
  80. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-05-07) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-05-07)
  81. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-06) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-05-06)
  82. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing - minutes (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06)
  83. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-06) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-06)
  84. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2010-05-05) (from fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net on 2010-05-05)
  85. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-05) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-05)
  86. RE: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-05-05) (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-05-05)
  87. Re: ISSUE-88 - Change proposal (new update) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-05) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-05)
  88. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  89. Preparing for Surveys - Ground Rules (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  90. RE: ISSUE-88 content-language: informal consensus check (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-30)
  91. RE: ISSUE-88 content-language: informal consensus check (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-30)
  92. RE: ISSUE-88 content-language: informal consensus check (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-29) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-29)
  93. Re: ISSUE-88 content-language: informal consensus check (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-29) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-29)
  94. Re: Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29)
  95. Re: Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29)
  96. Re: Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-04-29) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-04-29)
  97. RE: Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-29) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-29)
  98. Re: Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29)
  99. Re: Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-29) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-29)
  100. Re: Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-29)
  101. ISSUE-88 content-language: informal consensus check (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-28)
  102. Re: Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-04-28) (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-04-28)
  103. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  104. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  105. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  106. Re: ISSUE 88 - Change proposal (updated) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15)
  107. Re: ISSUE 88 - Change proposal (updated) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-15) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-15)
  108. Re: ISSUE 88 - Change proposal (updated) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  109. RE: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-12) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-12)
  110. RE: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-12) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-12)
  111. RE: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-11) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-11)
  112. RE: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-10) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-10)
  113. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09)
  114. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09)
  115. RE: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-09) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-09)
  116. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-09) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-09)
  117. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-09) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-09)
  118. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-09) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-09)
  119. ISSUE-88 question to the chairs (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09)
  120. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09)
  121. Re: Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09)
  122. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-09) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-09)
  123. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-09)
  124. Proposal to make Content-Language pragma non-conforming altogether for ISSUE-88 (mark I) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-09) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-09)
  125. Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark IV) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-09) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-09)
  126. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-08) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-08)
  127. Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II): proposed note (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-08) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-08)
  128. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark III) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-07) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-07)
  129. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark III) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-07) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-07)
  130. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark III) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-07) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-07)
  131. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark III) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-07) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-07)
  132. RE: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-06) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-06)
  133. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-06) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-06)
  134. RE: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-06) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-06)
  135. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-06) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-06)
  136. RE: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-05) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-05)
  137. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark III) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-05)
  138. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-05) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-05)
  139. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-04)
  140. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04)
  141. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-04-04) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-04-04)
  142. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04)
  143. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04)
  144. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-04) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-04)
  145. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-04-04) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-04-04)
  146. RE: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-04) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-04)
  147. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04)
  148. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04)
  149. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04)
  150. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-04)
  151. Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark III) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-04) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-04)
  152. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-04) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-04)
  153. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-03)
  154. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-03) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-03)
  155. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-03)
  156. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-03)
  157. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from kornel@geekhood.net on 2010-04-03) (from kornel@geekhood.net on 2010-04-03)
  158. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-03)
  159. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-03)
  160. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-03)
  161. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-04-03) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-04-03)
  162. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-03) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-03)
  163. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-03)
  164. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from kornel@geekhood.net on 2010-04-03) (from kornel@geekhood.net on 2010-04-03)
  165. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-02) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-02)
  166. Null change proposal for ISSUE-88 (mark II) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-02) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-02)
  167. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-04-01) (from addison@lab126.com on 2010-04-01)
  168. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-01) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-04-01)
  169. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-01) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-01)
  170. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-01) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-01)
  171. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-01)
  172. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-01) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-04-01)
  173. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  174. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-30)
  175. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-30) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-30)
  176. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  177. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-25) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-25)
  178. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-25) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-25)
  179. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  180. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-03-24) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-03-24)
  181. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  182. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24)
  183. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  184. Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-24)
  185. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-23)
  186. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-21) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-21)
  187. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-21) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-21)
  188. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-21) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-21)
  189. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-20) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-20)
  190. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-20) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-20)
  191. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-19) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-19)
  192. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-19)
  193. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  194. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  195. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-18) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-18)
  196. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18)
  197. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  198. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-13) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-13)
  199. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-13) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-13)
  200. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-12) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-12)
  201. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-12) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-12)
  202. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-12) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-12)
  203. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from addison@amazon.com on 2010-03-12) (from addison@amazon.com on 2010-03-12)
  204. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-12) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-12)
  205. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-03-12) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-03-12)
  206. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-03-12) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-03-12)
  207. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  208. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  209. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-12) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-12)
  210. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-12) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-12)
  211. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-11) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-11)
  212. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-03-11) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-03-11)
  213. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-11) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-11)
  214. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-11) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-11)
  215. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-11) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-11)
  216. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp on 2010-03-11) (from duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp on 2010-03-11)
  217. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-11) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-11)
  218. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-11) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2010-03-11)
  219. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-11) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-11)
  220. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-11) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-11)
  221. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-03-10) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-03-10)
  222. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-10) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-10)
  223. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-10) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-10)
  224. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-10) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-03-10)
  225. Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-25: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24)
  226. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-02-24) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-02-24)
  227. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-24)
  228. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-02-24) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-02-24)
  229. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-02-24) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-02-24)
  230. ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  231. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cowan@ccil.org on 2010-02-23) (from cowan@ccil.org on 2010-02-23)
  232. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-23)
  233. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cowan@ccil.org on 2010-02-23) (from cowan@ccil.org on 2010-02-23)
  234. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-23) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-23)
  235. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-02-22) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-02-22)
  236. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-22)
  237. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-02-22) (from cewcathar@hotmail.com on 2010-02-22)
  238. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-22)
  239. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from addison@amazon.com on 2010-02-22) (from addison@amazon.com on 2010-02-22)
  240. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-22)
  241. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-22)
  242. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from mark@macchiato.com on 2010-02-21) (from mark@macchiato.com on 2010-02-21)
  243. Re: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-21)
  244. Minutes HTML WG 11 February 2010 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-11)
  245. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-11: actions, issues, publication, decision policy, task force reports (from dboudreau@webconforme.com on 2010-02-10) (from dboudreau@webconforme.com on 2010-02-10)
  246. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-11: actions, issues, publication, decision policy, task force reports (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-10) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-10)
  247. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-11: actions, issues, publication, decision policy, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10)
  248. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-11: actions, issues, publication, decision policy, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-10)
  249. RE: ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-02-09) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-02-09)
  250. ISSUE-88 / Re: what's the language of a document ? (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-08)
  251. Minutes HTML WG 4 February 2010 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-04) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-04)
  252. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-02: actions, issues, publication, F2F, decision process, licensing (from singer@apple.com on 2010-02-03) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-02-03)
  253. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-02: actions, issues, publication, F2F, decision process, licensing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-03)
  254. Re: ACTION-161 / ISSUE 88: Multiple content languages (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-21)
  255. RE: ACTION-161 / ISSUE 88: Multiple content languages (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-01-21) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-01-21)
  256. Re: ACTION-161 / ISSUE 88: Multiple content languages (from martin.kliehm@namics.com on 2010-01-21) (from martin.kliehm@namics.com on 2010-01-21)
  257. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21)
  258. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  259. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  260. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-12)
  261. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-01-07 (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-01-11) (from ishida@w3.org on 2010-01-11)
  262. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-01-06) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-01-06)
  263. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-01-07 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-06)
  264. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-17: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15)
  265. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-17: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15)
  266. Minutes HTML WG 10 December 2009 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-15)
  267. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10)
  268. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10)
  269. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-09)
  270. Minutes HTML WG 3 December 2009 (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03)
  271. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-3: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02)
  272. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-27) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-27)
  273. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from karl@la-grange.net on 2009-11-26) (from karl@la-grange.net on 2009-11-26)
  274. RE: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26) (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26)
  275. RE: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26) (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26)
  276. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from karl@la-grange.net on 2009-11-26) (from karl@la-grange.net on 2009-11-26)
  277. RE: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26) (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26)
  278. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-26) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-26)
  279. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mark@macchiato.com on 2009-11-26) (from mark@macchiato.com on 2009-11-26)
  280. RE: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26) (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26)
  281. RE: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26) (from ishida@w3.org on 2009-11-26)
  282. Re: Change Proposal status and deadlines (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25)
  283. Re: Change Proposal status and deadlines (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25)
  284. Re: Change Proposal status and deadlines (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-25) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-25)
  285. Re: Change Proposal status and deadlines (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25)
  286. Re: Change Proposal status and deadlines (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-25) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-25)
  287. Re: ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-19)
  288. ISSUE-88: content-language-multiple - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-19)
  289. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  290. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  291. Re: Web Browser Preferences and Internationalisation/Accessibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-11-19)
  292. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  293. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  294. minutes Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-10-29) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-10-29)
  295. [Bug 8088] Change back the meaning of <meta http-equiv='Content-Language' content='FOO, BAR'> (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2009-10-29) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2009-10-29)

Related notes:

[MikeSmith]: escalated from http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8088 (Leif Halvard Silli)

29 Oct 2009, 02:25:33

[MikeSmith]: change proposal Ishida: http://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Htmlissue88

24 Feb 2010, 06:38:55

I18N WG response: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2011JanMar/0133.html

Sam Ruby, 3 Apr 2011, 15:02:16


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $