Edit ISSUE-86: HTML5 relaxes Atom requirement on atom:id stability

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: [whatwg] ISSUE-86, Re: hixie: Remove the HTML-to-Atom mapping definition from the W3C version of the spec. (whatwg r5100) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-11) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-11)
  2. Re: [whatwg] ISSUE-86, Re: hixie: Remove the HTML-to-Atom mapping definition from the W3C version of the spec. (whatwg r5100) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-05)
  3. ISSUE-86, Re: hixie: Remove the HTML-to-Atom mapping definition from the W3C version of the spec. (whatwg r5100) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-02) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-02)
  4. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-86 Change Proposal to remove Atom conversion (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-02) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-02)
  5. Re: CfC: Adopt ISSUE-86 Change Proposal to remove Atom conversion (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-01)
  6. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27)
  7. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  8. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  9. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26)
  10. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-20: Surveys close, Publishing new Working Drafts (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19)
  11. CfC: Adopt ISSUE-86 Change Proposal to remove Atom conversion (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-18) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-18)
  12. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-17) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-17)
  13. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-05-15)
  14. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-20)
  15. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  16. Re: computing atom:updated, was: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-18) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-18)
  17. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-16) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-16)
  18. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-16)
  19. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-16)
  20. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-16)
  21. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-04-16) (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-04-16)
  22. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-04-16) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-04-16)
  23. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-16)
  24. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-16) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-16)
  25. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-16)
  26. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-16) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-16)
  27. computing atom:updated, was: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-16)
  28. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-16)
  29. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-16)
  30. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-04-16) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-04-16)
  31. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-16)
  32. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-15) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-15)
  33. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-15)
  34. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15)
  35. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15)
  36. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-15) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-04-15)
  37. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15)
  38. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15)
  39. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  40. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-15)
  41. Re: looking for the use case for HTML->Atom conversion (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  42. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15)
  43. Re: looking for the use case for HTML->Atom conversion (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15)
  44. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15)
  45. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-15)
  46. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-15) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-15)
  47. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-15)
  48. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  49. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-15)
  50. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  51. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-15)
  52. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  53. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-15)
  54. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  55. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-15)
  56. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  57. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-15)
  58. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  59. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  60. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  61. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-15)
  62. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  63. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-14) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-14)
  64. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-14) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-14)
  65. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-14) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-14)
  66. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-14) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-14)
  67. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  68. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-14) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-04-14)
  69. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-14) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-14)
  70. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  71. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-14) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-14)
  72. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-14) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-14)
  73. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  74. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-14) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-14)
  75. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-14) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-14)
  76. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  77. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-09) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-09)
  78. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-09) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-04-09)
  79. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-09) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-09)
  80. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-09)
  81. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-09) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-09)
  82. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-09) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-09)
  83. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-08)
  84. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-08) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-04-08)
  85. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 8 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08)
  86. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-08)
  87. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-08) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-08)
  88. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-08: calls for proposals, issue status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07)
  89. Re: change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  90. change proposal for issue-86, was: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-06)
  91. Deadlines for ISSUE-82 and ISSUE-86 extended; warning about future deadlines (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  92. [minutes] 2010-04-01 HTML Teleconference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01)
  93. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30)
  94. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  95. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  96. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  97. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  98. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18)
  99. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  100. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  101. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  102. Re: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24)
  103. Re: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24)
  104. Re: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-24) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-24)
  105. Re: ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  106. Re: Issue 85 and (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18)
  107. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18)
  108. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17) (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17)
  109. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17)
  110. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17)
  111. [VER 2] {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21)
  112. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21)
  113. ISSUE-86 - atom-id-stability - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-20)
  114. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  115. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  116. minutes Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-10-29) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-10-29)
  117. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from singer@apple.com on 2009-10-29) (from singer@apple.com on 2009-10-29)
  118. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-28)
  119. [Bug 7806] atom ID element generation for feed entries (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2009-10-23) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2009-10-23)
  120. ISSUE-86 (atom-id-stability): HTML5 relaxes Atom requirement on atom:id stability [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2009-10-23) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2009-10-23)

Related notes:

Moving to OPEN state because we have a volunteer to write a proposal.

Maciej Stachowiak, 17 Mar 2010, 01:24:48

Related thread on atom-syntax mailing list: http://www.imc.org/atom-syntax/mail-archive/msg21395.html

Julian Reschke, 8 Apr 2010, 07:52:23


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $