Edit ISSUE-85: ARIA roles added to the a element should be conforming in HTML5

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: Issue-85 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-21)
  2. Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-85 by Amicable Consensus (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-21)
  3. {minutes} } HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-21)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-21: status of actions, calls, issues, heartbeat drafts, and TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-20)
  5. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-14 actions, status of calls, issues and bugs, heartbeat drafts, task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-10-14) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-10-14)
  6. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-14 actions, status of calls, issues and bugs, heartbeat drafts, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-13)
  7. CfC: Close ISSUE-85 by Amicable Consensus (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-13)
  8. Re: Issue-85 (was: ISSUE-129: replace or modify the ARIA section of the HTML5 spec) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-10-12) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-10-12)
  9. Issue-85 (was: ISSUE-129: replace or modify the ARIA section of the HTML5 spec) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-10-12)
  10. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-23 status of calls, issues and bugs, heartbeat drafts (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-10-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-10-06)
  11. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-30 status of calls, issues and bugs, Task Force Reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-28)
  12. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-23 status of calls, issues and bugs, TPAC F2F (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-23) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-23)
  13. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-23 status of calls, issues and bugs, TPAC F2F (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-09-22) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-09-22)
  14. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-09 status of calls, heartbeat, last call; task force reports; bugzilla notifications, discussion guidelines (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-15)
  15. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-09 - LC timeline, distributed extensibility, media accessibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-09) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-09)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-09 - LC timeline, distributed extensibility, media accessibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-09-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-09-08)
  17. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-09-02, action items, media accessibility requirements overview (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-09-02) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-09-02)
  18. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-09-02, action items, media accessibility requirements overview (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-31) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-31)
  19. HTML Working Group Status (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-08-27)
  20. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-08-26, action items, state of various issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-27)
  21. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-26, action items, state of various issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-25)
  22. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19)
  23. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17)
  24. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-29)
  25. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-29, WG decisions, issue review, WG surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-27)
  26. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15)
  27. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15: note new dial-in numbers for Paris and London (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14)
  28. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08)
  29. Re: ISSUE-85 anchor-roles partial Change Proposal (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-07-08) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-07-08)
  30. Re: ISSUE-85 anchor-roles partial Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-08)
  31. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  32. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  33. Re: ISSUE-85 anchor-roles partial Change Proposal (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-23) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-23)
  34. Re: ISSUE-85 anchor-roles partial Change Proposal (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  35. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-06-17) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-06-17)
  36. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-17) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-17)
  37. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-06-17) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-06-17)
  38. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from raman@google.com (T.V Raman) on 2010-06-17) (from raman@google.com (T.V Raman) on 2010-06-17)
  39. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-17) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-17)
  40. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-17)
  41. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-17) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-17)
  42. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-17) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-17)
  43. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-17) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-17)
  44. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-17) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-06-17)
  45. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-17) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-17)
  46. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-17) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-17)
  47. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-17) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-17)
  48. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-17)
  49. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-17)
  50. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-17)
  51. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16)
  52. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-06-16) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-06-16)
  53. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-16) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-16)
  54. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16)
  55. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-16)
  56. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2010-06-16) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2010-06-16)
  57. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-16) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-16)
  58. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2010-06-16) (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2010-06-16)
  59. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-06-16) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-06-16)
  60. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16)
  61. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16)
  62. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16)
  63. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2010-06-16) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2010-06-16)
  64. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16)
  65. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16)
  66. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2010-06-16) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2010-06-16)
  67. Objectionism (Was: Change proposal for ISSUE-85) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-16)
  68. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-16) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-16)
  69. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16)
  70. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-16) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-16)
  71. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16)
  72. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16)
  73. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-16)
  74. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-16)
  75. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-16) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-06-16)
  76. Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16)
  77. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from karl@la-grange.net on 2010-06-16) (from karl@la-grange.net on 2010-06-16)
  78. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16)
  79. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-16)
  80. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-15) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-15)
  81. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15)
  82. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-15) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-06-15)
  83. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15)
  84. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15)
  85. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15)
  86. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-15)
  87. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-15) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-15)
  88. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-15)
  89. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-07) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-07)
  90. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-07) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-07)
  91. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-06) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-06)
  92. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-06) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-06)
  93. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-06) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-06)
  94. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-06) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-06-06)
  95. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-06) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-06)
  96. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-06) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-06-06)
  97. Change proposal for ISSUE-85 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-06) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-06)
  98. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-06-03 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-02)
  99. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-27)
  100. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  101. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-05-27)
  102. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-27 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-26)
  103. Clarification on Calls for Counter-Proposals for ISSUE-85, ISSUE-101, ISSUE-105 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-19)
  104. minutes, 2010-05-13 HTML WG telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-05-14)
  105. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-05-13: Action items, surveys, Task Force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-12)
  106. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing - minutes (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-05-06)
  107. Re: ISSUE-85: (anchor-roles): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  108. Re: ISSUE-85: (anchor-roles): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-05-05)
  109. Re: ISSUE-85: (anchor-roles): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-05) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-05-05)
  110. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-05-06: Action items, issues, decision policy, calls, surveys, publishing (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  111. ISSUE-85: (anchor-roles): Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-05-05)
  112. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports - minutes of the meeting (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29)
  113. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  114. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-15: Action items, issues, decision policy, task forces, TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  115. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  116. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  117. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  118. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-11: decision policy, proposals, task forces (from singer@apple.com on 2010-03-11) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-03-11)
  119. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-11: decision policy, proposals, task forces (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-10)
  120. Re: change proposal: Allow the a element to have ARIA role attribute values other than link (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-03-02) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-03-02)
  121. Re: change proposal: Allow the a element to have ARIA role attribute values other than link (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-02)
  122. Re: change proposal: Allow the a element to have ARIA role attribute values other than link (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-01)
  123. change proposal: Allow the a element to have ARIA role attribute values other than link (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-26) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-26)
  124. Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-25: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24)
  125. Re: ISSUE-85 anchor-roles partial Change Proposal (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-24) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-24)
  126. Re: ISSUE-85 anchor-roles partial Change Proposal (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  127. Re: Issue 85 and (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18)
  128. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18)
  129. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17) (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17)
  130. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17)
  131. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17)
  132. Re: ISSUE-85 - anchor-roles - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-01-22) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-01-22)
  133. [VER 2] {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21)
  134. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21)
  135. ISSUE-85 - anchor-roles - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-20)
  136. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  137. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  138. Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-35 aria-processing (ends 2009-12-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-04) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-04)
  139. Re: ISSUE-85 ARIA roles and button/links (from w3c@cssquirrel.com on 2009-11-18) (from w3c@cssquirrel.com on 2009-11-18)
  140. ISSUE-85 ARIA roles and button/links (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-11-18) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-11-18)
  141. minutes Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-10-29) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-10-29)
  142. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from singer@apple.com on 2009-10-29) (from singer@apple.com on 2009-10-29)
  143. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-28)
  144. [Bug 8000] ARIA roles added to the a element should be conforming in HTML5 (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2009-10-23) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2009-10-23)
  145. Re: ARIA roles added to the a element should be conforming in HTML5. (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-10-23) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-10-23)
  146. ISSUE-85: ARIA roles added to the a element should be conforming in HTML5 [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2009-10-23) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2009-10-23)

Related notes:

Bug 8000
ARIA roles added to the a element should be conforming in HTML5
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8000

Laura Carlson, 23 Oct 2009, 12:44:33

Email Thread:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Oct/thread.html#msg694

Laura Carlson, 23 Oct 2009, 12:45:10

[MikeSmithX]: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10066

8 Jul 2010, 16:38:48

[paulc_]: When the TF has updated bug 10066 the Chairs will ensure it gets expedited processing.

19 Aug 2010, 16:30:26


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $