Edit ISSUE-80: document conformance and device dependent display of title attribute content

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 requirements survey (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2012-10-10) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2012-10-10)
  2. RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 requirements survey (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-10) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-10)
  3. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-04-05: issues, survey, decisions, TF reports, F2F, Media TF, ... (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-04-05) (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-04-05)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-04-05: issues, survey, decisions, TF reports, F2F, Media TF, ... (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-04-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-04-04)
  5. Working Group Decision: Close ISSUE-80 title-alternative by Amicable Resolution (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-30) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-30)
  6. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-29: issue progress, heartbeat publications and revert request, change proposal reviews, upcoming straw poll (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-03-29) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-03-29)
  7. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-29: issue progress, heartbeat publications and revert request, change proposal reviews, upcoming straw poll (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-28) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-28)
  8. [html-chairs] draft agenda and discussion items (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-26) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-26)
  9. Re: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-22 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-22) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-22)
  10. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-22 (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-22) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-22)
  11. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-22: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, revert request, F2F registration, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-21)
  12. CfC: Close ISSUE-80 title-alternative by Amicable Resolution (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-03-21)
  13. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, other topics (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-03-15) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-03-15)
  14. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, other topics (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-03-15) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-03-15)
  15. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, other topics (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-03-14) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-03-14)
  16. Re: Reminder of the Deadline for reopen requests based on New Information (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2012-03-13) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2012-03-13)
  17. RE: Reminder of the Deadline for reopen requests based on New Information (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-13)
  18. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, F2F meeting plans, task force reports (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-08) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-08)
  19. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, F2F meeting plans, task force reports (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-08) (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-03-08)
  20. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, F2F meeting plans, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-08)
  21. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-03-08: issue progress, heartbeat drafts, F2F meeting plans, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-03-07)
  22. Re: Reminder of the Deadline for reopen requests based on New Information (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2012-02-17) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2012-02-17)
  23. Re: Reminder of the Deadline for reopen requests based on New Information (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-02-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-02-16)
  24. [minutes] HTML WG telecon 2012-02-16: issue progress (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-16)
  25. HTML WG telecon 2012-02-16: issue progress (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-02-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-02-15)
  26. ISSUE-80: title-alternative - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-02-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-02-15)
  27. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-02-10) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-02-10)
  28. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2012-02-10) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2012-02-10)
  29. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-02-09) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-02-09)
  30. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-02-09) (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-02-09)
  31. Re: Reminder of the Deadline for reopen requests based on New Information (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2012-02-09) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2012-02-09)
  32. Reminder of the Deadline for reopen requests based on New Information (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-08)
  33. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-07-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-07-05)
  34. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from jbrewer@w3.org on 2011-05-23) (from jbrewer@w3.org on 2011-05-23)
  35. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-23) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-23)
  36. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-18)
  37. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from janina@rednote.net on 2011-05-18) (from janina@rednote.net on 2011-05-18)
  38. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-18)
  39. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-18)
  40. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-05-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-05-17)
  41. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-05-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-05-17)
  42. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-05-15) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-05-15)
  43. Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-05-14) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-05-14)
  44. Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision (from janina@rednote.net on 2011-05-14) (from janina@rednote.net on 2011-05-14)
  45. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-05-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  46. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  47. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey - formal objection to the title being conforming (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-04) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-04)
  48. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey - formal objection to the title being conforming (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-05-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-05-04)
  49. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey - formal objection to the title being conforming (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-04) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-05-04)
  50. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from karld@opera.com on 2011-04-26) (from karld@opera.com on 2011-04-26)
  51. Fwd: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-04-25) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-04-25)
  52. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-25) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-25)
  53. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-04-24) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-04-24)
  54. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-04-24) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-04-24)
  55. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com on 2011-04-24) (from bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com on 2011-04-24)
  56. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-22)
  57. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2011-04-22) (from bzbarsky@MIT.EDU on 2011-04-22)
  58. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-22)
  59. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-22) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-22)
  60. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-22) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-22)
  61. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-22) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-22)
  62. RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-04-21) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-04-21)
  63. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-21) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-21)
  64. RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-04-21) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2011-04-21)
  65. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-21) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-21)
  66. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-21) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-21)
  67. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-21) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-21)
  68. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-21) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-21)
  69. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-21)
  70. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-21) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-21)
  71. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-21: New Issue, ISSUE-152, Decisions, Issue Status, Plans (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-20)
  72. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-20) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-20)
  73. [Bug 12526] New: image verbiage (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-04-20) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-04-20)
  74. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-19)
  75. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-19)
  76. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-04-19) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-04-19)
  77. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-19) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-19)
  78. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19)
  79. Re: Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-19)
  80. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19)
  81. Objection to generator decision (Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19)
  82. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19)
  83. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19)
  84. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-04-19)
  85. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18)
  86. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-18) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2011-04-18)
  87. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 requirements survey (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18)
  88. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey - formal objection to the title being conforming (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18)
  89. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 requirements survey (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-18)
  90. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey - formal objection to the title being conforming (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2011-04-18)
  91. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 requirements survey (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18)
  92. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 verbiage survey (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-04-18)
  93. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-18) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-04-18)
  94. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-07: Issues, Surveys, Decisions and Publications (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-04-07) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-04-07)
  95. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-07: Issues, Surveys, Decisions and Publications (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-04-06) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-04-06)
  96. Validity map for <img> (Poll A, ISSUE-31, ISSUE-80, validation) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-31) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-31)
  97. Re: ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 - Straw Poll A for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-31) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-31)
  98. Re: ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 - Straw Poll A for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-30)
  99. Re: ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 - Straw Poll A for Objections (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-30)
  100. Re: ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 - Straw Poll A for Objections (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-03-30) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-03-30)
  101. Re: ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 - Straw Poll A for Objections (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-03-30) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2011-03-30)
  102. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-31: Issues, Publications, Surveys, Decisions, Task Force Reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-30)
  103. Re: ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 - Straw Poll A for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-30) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-30)
  104. ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 - Straw Poll C for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-29)
  105. ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 - Straw Poll B for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-29)
  106. ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 - Straw Poll A for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-29) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-29)
  107. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17)
  108. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15)
  109. {minutes} HTML WG F2F minutes, Lyon, France, Nov 4-5 Part 1 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09)
  110. Re: ISSUE-116: Would a separate document work? (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-25) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-25)
  111. RE: ISSUE-116: Would a separate document work? (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-08-25) (from jfoliot@stanford.edu on 2010-08-25)
  112. Re: Change proposals for ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21)
  113. Re: Change proposals for ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-07-19) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-07-19)
  114. Change proposals for ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-07-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-07-15)
  115. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15)
  116. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15: note new dial-in numbers for Paris and London (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14)
  117. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08)
  118. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-80 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-08)
  119. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  120. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  121. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-80 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-06-24)
  122. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-80 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-06-23)
  123. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-80 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  124. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-29: Action items, new issues, Task Force reports - minutes of the meeting (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-04-29)
  125. [Bug 9589] HTML5 should give examples for how to present @title when the user can't use a pointing device (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-04-25) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-04-25)
  126. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  127. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-22: Action items, issues, decision policy, A11Y recommendations, polyglot spec (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-21)
  128. Fwd: HTML-A11Y Task Force Recommendation: ISSUE-80 Title (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-21)
  129. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  130. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-15: Action items, issues, decision policy, task forces, TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  131. ISSUE-80 change proposal updated (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-14) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-04-14)
  132. [minutes] 20100325 HTML teleconference (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  133. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  134. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-03-24) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-03-24)
  135. Re: ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 Change Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24)
  136. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  137. Re: ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 Change Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  138. Re: ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 Change Proposals (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24)
  139. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24)
  140. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  141. ISSUE-31 and ISSUE-80 Change Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  142. Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-24)
  143. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-23)
  144. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  145. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  146. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18)
  147. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  148. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  149. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  150. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-11: decision policy, proposals, task forces (from singer@apple.com on 2010-03-11) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-03-11)
  151. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-11: decision policy, proposals, task forces (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-10) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-10)
  152. Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-25: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24)
  153. Re: ISSUE-31: missing-alt & ISSUE-80: title-alternative - Chairs solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-24)
  154. ISSUE-31: missing-alt & ISSUE-80: title-alternative - Chairs solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  155. [VER 2] {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21)
  156. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21)
  157. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  158. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  159. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-01-13)
  160. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-14: AIs, CfC/CfPs, TFs, plus: heartbeat docs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-13)
  161. Re: change proposal:modification to section 4.8.2.1 the img element (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-12-09) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-12-09)
  162. Re: change proposal:modification to section 4.8.2.1 the img element (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-12-09) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-12-09)
  163. Re: change proposal:modification to section 4.8.2.1 the img element (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-08)
  164. Re: change proposal:modification to section 4.8.2.1 the img element (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-04) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-04)
  165. Re: change proposal:modification to section 4.8.2.1 the img element (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-04) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-04)
  166. Minutes HTML WG 3 December 2009 (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03)
  167. change proposal:modification to section 4.8.2.1 the img element (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-12-03) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2009-12-03)
  168. ISSUE-80 (title-alternative): document conformance and device dependent display of title attribute content [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2009-09-20) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2009-09-20)

Related notes:

img Element Change Proposal
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20091203

Laura Carlson, 3 Dec 2009, 15:38:43

Moved to Open Status Per Discussion at the December 3, 2009 teleconference:
http://www.w3.org/2009/12/03-html-wg-minutes.html#item07

Change Proposal:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/ChangeProposals/ImgElement20091203

Laura Carlson, 4 Dec 2009, 15:26:43

Reopened based on new information.

Maciej Stachowiak, 9 Feb 2012, 23:17:52

[glenn]: title-alternative, Call for Consensus closes Mar 28

22 Mar 2012, 16:08:07

[krisk]: title-alternative, Call for Consensus closed Mar 28

5 Apr 2012, 16:04:51

http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=7055&to=7056

Sam Ruby, 25 Apr 2012, 11:46:40


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $