Edit ISSUE-56: Bring "URLs" section/definition and IRI specification in alignment.

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML5 to Candidate Recommendation (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-27) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-27)
  2. Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML5 to Candidate Recommendation (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-27) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-27)
  3. Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML5 to Candidate Recommendation (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-26)
  4. Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML5 to Candidate Recommendation (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-11-25) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-11-25)
  5. Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML5 to Candidate Recommendation (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-25) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-25)
  6. Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML5 to Candidate Recommendation (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-11-25) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-11-25)
  7. Re: FW: Revised Timeline and New Bug Priority Policy (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-02-28)
  8. 'How Browsers Process URLs' aka 'URL processing spec': HTML WG deliverable or I18N WG deliverable? (from mike@w3.org on 2011-11-21) (from mike@w3.org on 2011-11-21)
  9. minutes for HTML WG f2f, 2011-11-04, part 1 (from mike@w3.org on 2011-11-05) (from mike@w3.org on 2011-11-05)
  10. minutes of HTML WG f2f 2011-11-03 (from mike@w3.org on 2011-11-04) (from mike@w3.org on 2011-11-04)
  11. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-05-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  12. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-04-12: Actions, New Issues, Closing Issues, TF reports, Last Call schedule (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-11)
  13. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-56 urls-webarch (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2011-03-24) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2011-03-24)
  14. RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-56 urls-webarch (correction) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-24) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-24)
  15. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-56 urls-webarch (correction) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2011-03-24) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2011-03-24)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-24: Issues, surveys, decisions (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-03-23)
  17. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-56 urls-webarch (correction) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  18. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-56 urls-webarch (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2011-03-19)
  19. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-56 urls-webarch (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-03-19)
  20. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-03-17)
  21. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-17: Issues, surveys, decisions and task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-15)
  22. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11)
  23. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08)
  24. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - Straw Poll for Objections (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-03-08) (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-03-08)
  25. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-08) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-08)
  26. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - Straw Poll for Objections (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-08) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2011-03-08)
  27. ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - Straw Poll for Objections (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-04)
  28. {minutes} HTML WG F2F minutes, Lyon, France, Nov 4-5 Part 1 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-11-09)
  29. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-21)
  30. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-15)
  31. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from raman@google.com (T.V Raman) on 2010-07-15) (from raman@google.com (T.V Raman) on 2010-07-15)
  32. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-14) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-14)
  33. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-14) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-14)
  34. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-14) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-14)
  35. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-14) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-14)
  36. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-07-14) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2010-07-14)
  37. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-14) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-14)
  38. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-15: note new dial-in numbers for Paris and London (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-07-14)
  39. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-08)
  40. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-08) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-07-08)
  41. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-07-08)
  42. FW: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  43. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-07-08: actions, issues, decisions, revised proposals, future surveys, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-07-07)
  44. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-06-23)
  45. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-06-16)
  46. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from mike@w3.org on 2010-06-16) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-06-16)
  47. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from mike@w3.org on 2010-06-16) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-06-16)
  48. Re: Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-15) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-15)
  49. Change proposal for ISSUE-56 (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-15) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-06-15)
  50. [Bug 8116] URNs are URIs but not URLs (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-05-19) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-05-19)
  51. Re: Change definition of URL to normatively reference IRI specification using a well-defined interface (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-05-18) (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-05-18)
  52. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  53. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 8 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-08)
  54. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-08: calls for proposals, issue status (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-07)
  55. Re: Change definition of URL to normatively reference IRI specification using a well-defined interface (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  56. Re: Change definition of URL to normatively reference IRI specification using a well-defined interface (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-04-06)
  57. Re: Change definition of URL to normatively reference IRI specification using a well-defined interface (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-06) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-06)
  58. Re: Change definition of URL to normatively reference IRI specification using a well-defined interface (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-05)
  59. Change definition of URL to normatively reference IRI specification using a well-defined interface (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-05) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-04-05)
  60. [minutes] 2010-04-01 HTML Teleconference (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-01)
  61. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-30)
  62. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  63. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-01: action items, decision policy update, issue status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-30)
  64. [Bug 8207] Change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  65. [Bug 7391] Reference to WEBADDRESS should be replaced with reference to IRIbis (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-30) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-30)
  66. Re: W3C HTML Working Group Status Report (November, 2009 - March, 2010) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17)
  67. [Bug 7391] Reference to WEBADDRESS should be replaced with reference to IRIbis (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-14) (from bugzilla@wiggum.w3.org on 2010-03-14)
  68. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  69. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  70. [minutes] HTML WG 2010004 (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-04) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-04)
  71. Re: ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-04) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-04)
  72. Re: ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-04) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-04)
  73. Re: ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-03-04) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-03-04)
  74. Re: ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-04) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-04)
  75. Re: ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-04) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-04)
  76. Re: ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-03)
  77. Re: ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-03) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-03)
  78. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  79. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  80. ISSUE-56 (urls-webarch) - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-03)
  81. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-01)
  82. action items completed (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-02-27) (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-02-27)
  83. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-26) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-26)
  84. RE: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-02-25) (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-02-25)
  85. Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-25: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24)
  86. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-24) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-24)
  87. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  88. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  89. Re: Issue 85 and (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-02-18)
  90. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-02-18)
  91. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17) (from geoff_freed@wgbh.org on 2010-02-17)
  92. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-02-17)
  93. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-18: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17)
  94. Re: testing URL decomposition (related to ISSUE-56) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-11) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-11)
  95. Re: testing URL decomposition (related to ISSUE-56) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-02-11) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-02-11)
  96. Re: testing URL decomposition (related to ISSUE-56) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-11) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-11)
  97. Re: testing URL decomposition (related to ISSUE-56) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-11) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-11)
  98. Re: testing URL decomposition (related to ISSUE-56) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-02-10) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-02-10)
  99. testing URL decomposition (related to ISSUE-56) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-10) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-10)
  100. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (ISSUE-56) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-04) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-04)
  101. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (ISSUE-56) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-04) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-04)
  102. Re: over specification is anti-competitive (blog post) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-01-28) (from w3c@adambarth.com on 2010-01-28)
  103. over specification is anti-competitive (blog post) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-27) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-27)
  104. IRI working group approved by IETF, call for volunteers for co-chair with W3C/IETF experience (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-24) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-24)
  105. [VER 2] {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-21)
  106. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-20)
  107. RE: Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-19) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-19)
  108. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-19) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-19)
  109. RE: polyglot XHTML/HTML and <!DOCTYPE html about:legacy-compat> (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-02) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-02)
  110. Re: polyglot XHTML/HTML and <!DOCTYPE html about:legacy-compat> (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2010-01-02) (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2010-01-02)
  111. polyglot XHTML/HTML and <!DOCTYPE html about:legacy-compat> (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-02) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-02)
  112. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-17: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15)
  113. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-17: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-12-15)
  114. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-11) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-11)
  115. RE: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-12-11) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-12-11)
  116. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10)
  117. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-12-10)
  118. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-09) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-12-09)
  119. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-08)
  120. Minutes HTML WG 3 December 2009 (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-12-03)
  121. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-12-3: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-02)
  122. RE: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-12-01) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-12-01)
  123. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-28) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-28)
  124. RE: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-11-28) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-11-28)
  125. Re: Change Proposal status and deadlines (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25)
  126. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-25)
  127. RE: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-11-25) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-11-25)
  128. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-11-24)
  129. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from oradnio@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  130. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-11-19)
  131. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  132. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-11-19: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-11-18)
  133. Re: HTML CHANGE PROPOSAL; change definition of URL to normative reference to IRIBIS (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-11-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-11-05)
  134. minutes Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-10-29) (from cooper@w3.org on 2009-10-29)
  135. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from singer@apple.com on 2009-10-29) (from singer@apple.com on 2009-10-29)
  136. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-29: issues, action items, calls for consensus/proposals, task forces, F2F... (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-28)
  137. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-22: AIs, Task Forces, F2F meeting plans (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21)
  138. minutes for 2009-10-15 HTML WG telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-16) (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-16)
  139. [VER 2] {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-15: AIs, Task Forces, F2F meeting plans (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-10-15) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-10-15)
  140. Regrets for tomorrow; URL/IRI progress, ISSUE-56/ACTION-37 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-10-14) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-10-14)
  141. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-15: AIs, Task Forces, F2F meeting plans (from singer@apple.com on 2009-10-14) (from singer@apple.com on 2009-10-14)
  142. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-15: AIs, Task Forces, F2F meeting plans (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-10-14) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-10-14)
  143. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-10-08: AIs, Task Forces, TPAC/ECMA, Decision Policy (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-07) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-07)
  144. Minutes 2009-09-24 (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-09-24) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-09-24)
  145. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc. (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-22) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-22)
  146. FW: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc. (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-22) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2009-09-22)
  147. minutes for 2009-09-17 telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2009-09-20) (from mike@w3.org on 2009-09-20)
  148. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-09-17 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-09-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-09-16)
  149. Re: how many URL issues do we need/want? (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-09-11) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-09-11)
  150. Re: how many URL issues doe we need/want? Re: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-10) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-10)
  151. how many URL issues doe we need/want? Re: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-10 - Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-09-10) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-09-10)
  152. RE: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-08-24) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-08-24)
  153. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-24)
  154. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-08-24) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-08-24)
  155. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-08-24) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-08-24)
  156. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21)
  157. RE: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-08-21) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-08-21)
  158. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-08-21) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-08-21)
  159. Re: change 'URL' to 'web address' throughout the HTML 5 spec (Issue-56 urls-webarch) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-08-21) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-08-21)
  160. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21)
  161. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-21) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-21)
  162. Re: New Version Notification for draft-duerst-iri-bis-06 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21)
  163. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21)
  164. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-08-21) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-08-21)
  165. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-21) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-21)
  166. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-21)
  167. Re: ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-21) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-08-21)
  168. ISSUE-56: urls-webarch - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20)
  169. change 'URL' to 'web address' throughout the HTML 5 spec (Issue-56 urls-webarch) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-08-20) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-08-20)
  170. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-19)
  171. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-01) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-01)
  172. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-05-07 [draft] (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-07)
  173. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-27) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-27)
  174. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-04-23 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-04-24) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-04-24)
  175. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-04-23 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-04-24) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-04-24)
  176. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-21) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-21)
  177. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-15)
  178. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-06) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-06)
  179. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-31) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-31)
  180. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-24)
  181. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-24) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-24)
  182. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-23) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-23)
  183. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-03-23) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-03-23)
  184. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-03-23) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-03-23)
  185. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-23) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-23)
  186. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-03-23) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-03-23)
  187. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-23) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-23)
  188. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-23) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-23)
  189. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-20) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-20)
  190. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from tlr@w3.org on 2009-03-19) (from tlr@w3.org on 2009-03-19)
  191. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from tlr@w3.org on 2009-03-19) (from tlr@w3.org on 2009-03-19)
  192. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18)
  193. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-03-18) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2009-03-18)
  194. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18)
  195. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-03-18) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-03-18)
  196. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-18) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-18)
  197. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from marco.neumann@gmail.com on 2009-03-18) (from marco.neumann@gmail.com on 2009-03-18)
  198. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18)
  199. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-18) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-18)
  200. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from marco.neumann@gmail.com on 2009-03-18) (from marco.neumann@gmail.com on 2009-03-18)
  201. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-18) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-18)
  202. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from marco.neumann@gmail.com on 2009-03-18) (from marco.neumann@gmail.com on 2009-03-18)
  203. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-18) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-18)
  204. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-18) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-18)
  205. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-18) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-03-18)
  206. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18)
  207. Re: 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-18) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-03-18)
  208. 'Web addresses in HTML 5' for review (ISSUE-56 urls-webarch) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-03-18)
  209. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-16)
  210. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-03-12 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-03-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-03-11)
  211. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-03-12 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-03-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-03-11)
  212. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-09) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-03-09)
  213. HTML WG telcon 2009-03-05 *cancelled* (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-03-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-03-04)
  214. HTML WG telcon 2009-03-05 *cancelled* (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-03-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-03-04)
  215. Re: Input on the agenda (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-23) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-23)
  216. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-23) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-02-23)
  217. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-02-19 [draft] (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-19) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-02-19)
  218. minutes: HTML WG weekly telcon 22 Jan 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-23) (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-01-23)
  219. Re: HTML5 URL vs. IRI vs. URI... (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-22) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-22)
  220. Re: heads-up about 'new' URLs section in HTML5 editor's draft (from rob@robburns.com on 2008-06-30) (from rob@robburns.com on 2008-06-30)
  221. HTML5 'URL' definition vs. Web architecture [was: heads-up about 'new' URLs section in HTML5 editor's draft] (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-30) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-30)
  222. Re: heads-up about 'new' URLs section in HTML5 editor's draft (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2008-06-30) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2008-06-30)

Related notes:

[DanC]: <anne> DanC, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Mar/0321.html is my testing report

30 Mar 2009, 13:55:36

[DanC]: http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp/2005/iritest/SVG/index.html SVG/IRI Tests by Martin

30 Mar 2009, 14:03:52

The IRI document http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duerst-iri-bis (version -06 July 20) is making good progress in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/

Resolution of this issue will likely require some adjustment of the HTML document text as well as the IRI specification.


Larry Masinter, 19 Aug 2009, 20:13:38

[MikeSmith]: Larry posted an updated IRIbis draft: http://larry.masinter.net/iribis-hack.html

24 Sep 2009, 09:05:12

[MikeSmith]: updated IRIbis draft published: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duerst-iri-bis-07

29 Oct 2009, 16:13:00

(2/27/10 change proposal highlighted)

Larry Masinter, 3 Mar 2010, 18:28:31

POSTPONED: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Feb/0486.html

Sam Ruby, 28 Feb 2012, 22:45:46


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $