Edit ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: CfC: Request transition of HTML5 to Candidate Recommendation (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-27) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-11-27)
  2. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-41 Decentralized extensibility (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2012-10-10) (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2012-10-10)
  3. RE: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-41 Decentralized extensibility (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-08) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-10-08)
  4. [Bug 9011] There are discussions of alternate extensibility mechanisms, covered in [issue-41], which might allow other ways of integrating RDFa. (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-08-04) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2011-08-04)
  5. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-41 Decentralized extensibility (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2011-02-09) (from jirka@kosek.cz on 2011-02-09)
  6. Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-41 Decentralized extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-08)
  7. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-02-03)
  8. Working Group Decision on ISSUE-41 Decentralized extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-02-03)
  9. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-02-03: Issues, surveys (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-02-02)
  10. {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-27: status of actions, new issues, closing items, new calls, charter status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-27)
  11. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-27: status of actions, new issues, closing items, new calls, charter status (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-26) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-01-26)
  12. Re: ACTION-201 (was: {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-20) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2011-01-19) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2011-01-19)
  13. ACTION-201 (was: {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-01-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-01-19)
  14. Re: {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-01-20: status of actions, calls; task force reports (from hober0@gmail.com on 2011-01-18) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2011-01-18)
  15. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-14 actions, status of calls, issues and bugs, heartbeat drafts, task force reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-10-14) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-10-14)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-10-14 actions, status of calls, issues and bugs, heartbeat drafts, task force reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-13) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-10-13)
  17. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-10-08) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-10-08)
  18. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-23 status of calls, issues and bugs, heartbeat drafts (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-10-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-10-06)
  19. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-30 status of calls, issues and bugs, Task Force Reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-28) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-28)
  20. Re: CfC: Publish eight heartbeat drafts as FPWDs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-26) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-26)
  21. [Bug 10741] New: align @extension with @vendor--feature (Rob Ennals's ISSUE-41 prop) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-09-26) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-09-26)
  22. Re: CfC: Publish eight heartbeat drafts as FPWDs (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24)
  23. Re: CfC: Publish eight heartbeat drafts as FPWDs (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-09-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-09-24)
  24. Re: CfC: Publish eight heartbeat drafts as FPWDs (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-24)
  25. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24)
  26. Re: CfC: Publish eight heartbeat drafts as FPWDs (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24)
  27. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24)
  28. [Bug 10720] New: Remove modifications to Extensibility section (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-09-24) (from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org on 2010-09-24)
  29. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-24)
  30. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24)
  31. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from myakura.web@gmail.com on 2010-09-24) (from myakura.web@gmail.com on 2010-09-24)
  32. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-24)
  33. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24)
  34. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24)
  35. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-24)
  36. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-23)
  37. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-23)
  38. ISSUE-41: Decentralized-extensibility - Straw Poll for Objections (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-23)
  39. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-23 status of calls, issues and bugs, TPAC F2F (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-23) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-23)
  40. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-23 status of calls, issues and bugs, TPAC F2F (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-09-22) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-09-22)
  41. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-41 (distributed extensibility) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-20)
  42. Re: Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-41 (distributed extensibility) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-09-20) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-09-20)
  43. Zero-edit Change Proposal for ISSUE-41 (distributed extensibility) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-09-20) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-09-20)
  44. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-16) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-16)
  45. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-09-16)
  46. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-09 status of calls, heartbeat, last call; task force reports; bugzilla notifications, discussion guidelines (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-15) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-15)
  47. RE: {minutes} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-09 - LC timeline, distributed extensibility, media accessibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-09) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-09-09)
  48. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-41 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-08)
  49. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-41 (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-09-08) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-09-08)
  50. {agenda} HTML WG Telecon 2010-09-09 - LC timeline, distributed extensibility, media accessibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-09-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-09-08)
  51. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-41 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-09-08) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-09-08)
  52. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-41 (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-09-08) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-09-08)
  53. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-41 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-09-08) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-09-08)
  54. Re: Null change proposal for ISSUE-41 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-08)
  55. Re: Proposal for ISSUE-41: Generalization of approach taken by SVG and MathML (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-08)
  56. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-09-08)
  57. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-09-02, action items, media accessibility requirements overview (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-09-02) (from janina@rednote.net on 2010-09-02)
  58. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-09-02, action items, media accessibility requirements overview (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-31) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-31)
  59. {minutes} } HTML WG telecon 2010-08-26, action items, state of various issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-27) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-27)
  60. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-26, action items, state of various issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-25) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-08-25)
  61. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-19)
  62. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-19: WG decisions, Decision Policy, TF reports (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-17)
  63. Re: ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-17) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-17)
  64. RE: ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-08-11) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-08-11)
  65. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-12: action 29; issues 116, 30, 109, 27; bugs 9894, 10066 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-11)
  66. Re: ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-08-09) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-08-09)
  67. RE: ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates (from wayne.carr@intel.com on 2010-08-05) (from wayne.carr@intel.com on 2010-08-05)
  68. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-04 [task force week] (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-05) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-08-05)
  69. Re: ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-08-05) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-08-05)
  70. Re: ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-08-05) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-08-05)
  71. Re: ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates (from tantek@cs.stanford.edu on 2010-08-04) (from tantek@cs.stanford.edu on 2010-08-04)
  72. Re: ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-08-04) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2010-08-04)
  73. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2010-08-04 [task force week] (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-04) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-08-04)
  74. ISSUE-41: extensibility change proposal advocates (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-04) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-08-04)
  75. RE: ISSUE-41: Creating a JavaScript DataGrid Widget (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-05-04) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-05-04)
  76. Re: ISSUE-41: Creating a JavaScript DataGrid Widget (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-03) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-03)
  77. RE: ISSUE-41: Creating a JavaScript DataGrid Widget (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-05-03) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-05-03)
  78. Re: ISSUE-41: Creating a JavaScript DataGrid Widget (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-03) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-03)
  79. RE: ISSUE-41: Creating a JavaScript DataGrid Widget (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-05-03) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-05-03)
  80. Re: ISSUE-41: Creating a JavaScript DataGrid Widget (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-03) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-05-03)
  81. Re: ISSUE-41: Creating a JavaScript DataGrid Widget (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-05-03) (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-05-03)
  82. Re: ISSUE-41: Creating a JavaScript DataGrid Widget (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-03) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-05-03)
  83. ISSUE-41: Creating a JavaScript DataGrid Widget (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-05-03) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-05-03)
  84. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-03) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-05-03)
  85. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-04-26) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-04-26)
  86. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-24) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-24)
  87. RE: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-04-23) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-04-23)
  88. RE: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-23) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-23)
  89. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22)
  90. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22)
  91. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-22)
  92. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-04-22) (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-04-22)
  93. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-04-22) (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-04-22)
  94. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-22)
  95. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-22)
  96. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-04-22) (from sroussey@gmail.com on 2010-04-22)
  97. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-22)
  98. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-22) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-04-22)
  99. Re: ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-22)
  100. ISSUE-41: Facebook open graph protocol (from plh@w3.org on 2010-04-22) (from plh@w3.org on 2010-04-22)
  101. ISSUE-41 decentralized-extensibility: No formal counter-proposal period (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-04-06)
  102. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-31) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-31)
  103. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-31) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-31)
  104. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from chaals@opera.com on 2010-03-31) (from chaals@opera.com on 2010-03-31)
  105. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-31) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-31)
  106. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility; X3D (from brutzman@nps.edu on 2010-03-30) (from brutzman@nps.edu on 2010-03-30)
  107. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-30) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-30)
  108. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-30) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-30)
  109. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-30) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-30)
  110. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-30) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-30)
  111. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  112. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-03-24) (from faulkner.steve@gmail.com on 2010-03-24)
  113. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-25: decision policy, issue status, updates from meetings, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-24)
  114. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-24)
  115. Re: Proposal for ISSUE-41: Generalization of approach taken by SVG and MathML (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  116. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  117. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-24)
  118. Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-24)
  119. Re: Null change proposals for ISSUE-31, ISSUE-41, ISSUE-80, and ISSUE-88 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-23)
  120. Proposal for ISSUE-41: Generalization of approach taken by SVG and MathML (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-23) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-23)
  121. Possible Conservative Proposal : no prefixes, but allow xmlns on a root element (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-22) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-22)
  122. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-22)
  123. Re: Bug 7034 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-22)
  124. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-22) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-22)
  125. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-22)
  126. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-22) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-22)
  127. Re: Bug 7034 (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-22) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-22)
  128. Re: HTML5 Authoring Conformance Study (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-21)
  129. Re: HTML5 Authoring Conformance Study (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-21)
  130. Re: Bug 7034 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-20)
  131. Re: Bug 7034 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-20)
  132. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-19)
  133. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-19)
  134. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-19)
  135. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-19) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-19)
  136. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-19)
  137. Re: Change Proposals for ISSUE-41 (D.E.) vs XHTML and IE9 (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-19)
  138. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-19)
  139. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-19)
  140. Re: Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-03-18) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-03-18)
  141. Possible *third* proposal for ISSUE-41 Distributed Extensibility (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-18) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-18)
  142. Re: Change Proposals for ISSUE-41 (D.E.) vs XHTML and IE9 (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-18) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-18)
  143. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from singer@apple.com on 2010-03-18) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-03-18)
  144. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  145. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  146. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-03-18) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-03-18)
  147. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-18) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-18)
  148. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-18) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-03-18)
  149. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18) (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2010-03-18)
  150. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mike@w3.org on 2010-03-18) (from mike@w3.org on 2010-03-18)
  151. RE: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-18) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-18)
  152. RE: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-18) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-18)
  153. RE: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-18) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-18)
  154. RE: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2010-03-18)
  155. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-17: various issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  156. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-17) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-17)
  157. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  158. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-17) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-17)
  159. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-03-17) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-03-17)
  160. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-17)
  161. Re: Change Proposals for ISSUE-41 (D.E.) vs XHTML and IE9 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17)
  162. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  163. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17)
  164. Re: Change Proposals for ISSUE-41 (D.E.) vs XHTML and IE9 (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-03-17) (from annevk@opera.com on 2010-03-17)
  165. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-17) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-17)
  166. Re: Change Proposals for ISSUE-41 (D.E.) vs XHTML and IE9 (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  167. Change Proposals for ISSUE-41 (D.E.) vs XHTML and IE9 (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17)
  168. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17)
  169. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-17) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-17)
  170. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-17)
  171. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-17)
  172. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  173. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  174. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-17)
  175. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-17)
  176. RE: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-17) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-17)
  177. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-17)
  178. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from robert@ocallahan.org on 2010-03-17) (from robert@ocallahan.org on 2010-03-17)
  179. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-16)
  180. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-16) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-03-16)
  181. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-16)
  182. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-16)
  183. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-16) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2010-03-16)
  184. RE: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-16) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-16)
  185. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-16)
  186. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-16)
  187. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-16) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-16)
  188. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-16)
  189. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-16)
  190. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-16)
  191. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-03-16)
  192. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-03-16)
  193. Re: TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-16) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-03-16)
  194. TWO Change proposals for ISSUE-41 : Distributed Extensibility (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-16) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-16)
  195. Re: Breakdown of issues (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-12)
  196. Breakdown of issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-12)
  197. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-08) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-08)
  198. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-08)
  199. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-08) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-03-08)
  200. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-08) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-03-08)
  201. RE: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-04) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-03-04)
  202. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-04) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-04)
  203. Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-25: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24)
  204. RE: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-02-24) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2010-02-24)
  205. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-24) (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-24)
  206. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-24)
  207. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2010-02-24)
  208. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  209. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  210. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  211. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-02-23) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-02-23)
  212. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-23) (from shelleypowers@burningbird.net on 2010-02-23)
  213. Re: ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  214. ISSUE-41: decentralized-extensibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-23)
  215. Re: New HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft (2010-02-16) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-02-18) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-02-18)
  216. Reverted HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft (2010-02-18) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-02-18) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-02-18)
  217. Re: New HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft (2010-02-16) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-02-18) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-02-18)
  218. Re: Reverted HTML+RDFa Heartbeat Draft (2010-02-18) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-17)
  219. Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-15) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-15)
  220. Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-15)
  221. Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-14) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-14)
  222. Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-14) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-14)
  223. Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-13)
  224. Re: Issues in HTML5 spec sections [was: clarification on Adobe Blocking] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-02-12) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2010-02-12)
  225. Re: clarification on Adobe Blocking (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-12) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-12)
  226. Issues in HTML5 spec sections [was: clarification on Adobe Blocking] (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-12) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-02-12)
  227. Re: CfC: Publish HTML5, RDFa heartbeats and Microdata, 2D Context and H:TML as FPWDs (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-11) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-02-11)
  228. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-01) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-02-01)
  229. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-02-01) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-02-01)
  230. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-31) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-31)
  231. Re: New round of Working Drafts (was Re: New split-out drafts) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-01-29) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2010-01-29)
  232. Re: New round of Working Drafts (was Re: New split-out drafts) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-29) (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-01-29)
  233. RE: New round of Working Drafts (was Re: New split-out drafts) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-29) (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-01-29)
  234. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-21) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-01-21)
  235. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-21) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-21)
  236. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de on 2010-01-21) (from Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de on 2010-01-21)
  237. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-21) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-21)
  238. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-21) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-21)
  239. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de on 2010-01-21) (from Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de on 2010-01-21)
  240. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21) (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21)
  241. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-20) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-20)
  242. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20)
  243. Re: Decentralized poetry markup (language) (ISSUE-41) (from Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de on 2010-01-20) (from Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de on 2010-01-20)
  244. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-20) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-20)
  245. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20)
  246. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20)
  247. Re: Decentralized poetry markup (language) (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20)
  248. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-20) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-20)
  249. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20)
  250. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-20) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-20)
  251. Re: Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-20)
  252. Understanding the 'applicable specifications' clause (was: Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41)) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-01-20) (from lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au on 2010-01-20)
  253. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-19)
  254. Decentralized poetry markup (language) (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-19)
  255. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-18) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-18)
  256. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-18) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-18)
  257. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-18) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-18)
  258. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-17) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-17)
  259. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-01-17) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-01-17)
  260. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-17) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-17)
  261. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-17)
  262. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-17) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-17)
  263. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-17) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-17)
  264. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-17) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-17)
  265. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-17)
  266. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-17) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-17)
  267. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-16) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-16)
  268. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-16) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-16)
  269. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-16) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2010-01-16)
  270. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-16)
  271. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-16)
  272. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-16) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-16)
  273. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-16) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-16)
  274. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-01-15) (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-01-15)
  275. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-15) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2010-01-15)
  276. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-15)
  277. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15)
  278. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15)
  279. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-15)
  280. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15)
  281. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-15) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-15)
  282. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-01-15) (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-01-15)
  283. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-01-15) (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-01-15)
  284. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-15) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2010-01-15)
  285. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15)
  286. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-15) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2010-01-15)
  287. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-01-15) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-01-15)
  288. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-15) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2010-01-15)
  289. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-01-15) (from philipj@opera.com on 2010-01-15)
  290. Re: Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2010-01-15)
  291. Decentralised extensibility idea (ISSUE-41) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-01-14) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2010-01-14)
  292. RE: ISSUE-76: If we fixed namespaces, does RDFa still have problems? (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2009-12-14) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2009-12-14)
  293. Re: ISSUE-76: If we fixed namespaces, does RDFa still have problems? (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-13) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-12-13)
  294. Re: ISSUE-76: If we fixed namespaces, does RDFa still have problems? (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2009-12-11) (from msporny@digitalbazaar.com on 2009-12-11)
  295. ISSUE-76: If we fixed namespaces, does RDFa still have problems? (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2009-12-11) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2009-12-11)
  296. RE: Possible Compromise solution for namespaces in HTML5 (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2009-11-25) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2009-11-25)
  297. RE: Possible Compromise solution for namespaces in HTML5 (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2009-11-24) (from robert.ennals@intel.com on 2009-11-24)
  298. An alternative approach to simplifying namespace binding (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-11-20) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-11-20)
  299. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hober0@gmail.com on 2009-10-29) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2009-10-29)
  300. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-29) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-29)
  301. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-28) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-28)
  302. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-28) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-28)
  303. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-28) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-28)
  304. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-28) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-28)
  305. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-28) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-28)
  306. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-28) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-28)
  307. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-26) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-26)
  308. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from lee.kowalkowski@googlemail.com on 2009-10-26) (from lee.kowalkowski@googlemail.com on 2009-10-26)
  309. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-25) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-25)
  310. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-24) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-24)
  311. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-24) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-24)
  312. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-23)
  313. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-23) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-23)
  314. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-23) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-23)
  315. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-23) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-23)
  316. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-23) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-23)
  317. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-23) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-23)
  318. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-23) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-23)
  319. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-23) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-23)
  320. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-23) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-23)
  321. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-23) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-23)
  322. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-22) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-22)
  323. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-22) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-22)
  324. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-22)
  325. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-10-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-10-22)
  326. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-22)
  327. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hober0@gmail.com on 2009-10-22) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2009-10-22)
  328. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-22) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-22)
  329. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-22) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-22)
  330. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-21) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-21)
  331. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-21) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-21)
  332. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21)
  333. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21)
  334. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21)
  335. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-21)
  336. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-21) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-21)
  337. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-20) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-20)
  338. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-20) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-20)
  339. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-20) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-20)
  340. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-20) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-20)
  341. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-20) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-20)
  342. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-20) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-20)
  343. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-20) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-20)
  344. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-20) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-20)
  345. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-20) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-20)
  346. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-20) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-20)
  347. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2009-10-19) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2009-10-19)
  348. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  349. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  350. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  351. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  352. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  353. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  354. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  355. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  356. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19)
  357. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19)
  358. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  359. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  360. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  361. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  362. Re: data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-19) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-19)
  363. data-* attributes [was: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility] (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-19) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-19)
  364. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19)
  365. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19)
  366. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-19) (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-19)
  367. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19)
  368. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19)
  369. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19)
  370. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  371. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  372. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19)
  373. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19)
  374. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  375. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  376. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  377. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19)
  378. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19)
  379. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19)
  380. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  381. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-19)
  382. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2009-10-19) (from 1981km@gmail.com on 2009-10-19)
  383. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-19)
  384. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-18) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-18)
  385. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-18) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-18)
  386. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-18) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-18)
  387. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-18) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-18)
  388. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-18) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-18)
  389. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-18) (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2009-10-18)
  390. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-18) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-18)
  391. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-18) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-10-18)
  392. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-17) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-17)
  393. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-17) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-17)
  394. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-17) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-17)
  395. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-16) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-16)
  396. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2009-10-16) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2009-10-16)
  397. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-16) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-16)
  398. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-15) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-15)
  399. Re: FW: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-15) (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-15)
  400. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-15) (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-15)
  401. FW: Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-15) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-15)
  402. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-14) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-14)
  403. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-14) (from tross@microsoft.com on 2009-10-14)
  404. ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 what's next with decentralized extensibility (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-13) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-13)
  405. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-08) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-08)
  406. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06)
  407. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-06) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-06)
  408. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-06) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-06)
  409. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-06) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-06)
  410. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-06) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-06)
  411. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from brendan@mozilla.org on 2009-10-06) (from brendan@mozilla.org on 2009-10-06)
  412. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-06)
  413. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from plh@w3.org on 2009-10-06) (from plh@w3.org on 2009-10-06)
  414. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-06) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-06)
  415. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06)
  416. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-06)
  417. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06)
  418. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-06)
  419. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06)
  420. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-06) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-06)
  421. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06)
  422. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-06) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-06)
  423. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-06) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-06)
  424. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-06) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-06)
  425. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-06) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-06)
  426. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-06)
  427. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from brendan@mozilla.org on 2009-10-05) (from brendan@mozilla.org on 2009-10-05)
  428. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-05) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-05)
  429. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-05) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-05)
  430. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-05) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-05)
  431. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-05) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-05)
  432. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-05)
  433. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-05)
  434. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05)
  435. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05)
  436. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05)
  437. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-05) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-05)
  438. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-05) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-05)
  439. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05)
  440. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-05)
  441. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-10-05) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-10-05)
  442. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05)
  443. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05)
  444. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05)
  445. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-05) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-05)
  446. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-05) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-05)
  447. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05)
  448. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-05)
  449. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-05) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-05)
  450. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05)
  451. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-05)
  452. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2009-10-03) (from joedwil@earthlink.net on 2009-10-03)
  453. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-03)
  454. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03)
  455. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03)
  456. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03)
  457. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-03) (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-03)
  458. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03)
  459. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03)
  460. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03)
  461. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03)
  462. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03)
  463. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03)
  464. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-03)
  465. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03)
  466. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-03)
  467. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-10-03) (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-10-03)
  468. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-03)
  469. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-03) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-03)
  470. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-02) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-02)
  471. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-02)
  472. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-02)
  473. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-02)
  474. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-02) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-02)
  475. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-02)
  476. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-02) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-02)
  477. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-02) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-02)
  478. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-02) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-02)
  479. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-02) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-02)
  480. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-02) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-02)
  481. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-02) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-02)
  482. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-02) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-02)
  483. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from magnusrk+w3c@pvv.org on 2009-10-02) (from magnusrk+w3c@pvv.org on 2009-10-02)
  484. minutes of 2009-10-01 telcon (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-02) (from mike@w3.org on 2009-10-02)
  485. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01)
  486. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-01) (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-01)
  487. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01)
  488. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-10-01) (from simonp@opera.com on 2009-10-01)
  489. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-01) (from shelleyp@burningbird.net on 2009-10-01)
  490. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01)
  491. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01)
  492. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-01) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-01)
  493. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01)
  494. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01)
  495. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01)
  496. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-01) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-10-01)
  497. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-10-01)
  498. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-01) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-10-01)
  499. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01)
  500. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-01)
  501. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-01) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-01)
  502. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from laurens.nospam@grauw.nl on 2009-10-01) (from laurens.nospam@grauw.nl on 2009-10-01)
  503. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-01) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-10-01)
  504. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-01) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-10-01)
  505. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01)
  506. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from laurens.nospam@grauw.nl on 2009-10-01) (from laurens.nospam@grauw.nl on 2009-10-01)
  507. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-01) (from xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no on 2009-10-01)
  508. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from laurens.nospam@grauw.nl on 2009-10-01) (from laurens.nospam@grauw.nl on 2009-10-01)
  509. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01)
  510. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-01) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-10-01)
  511. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-01) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-10-01)
  512. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-10-01)
  513. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-01) (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-01)
  514. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-01) (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2009-10-01)
  515. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-30)
  516. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-09-30) (from Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com on 2009-09-30)
  517. RE: Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc. (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-09-30) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-09-30)
  518. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-09-30) (from jonas@sicking.cc on 2009-09-30)
  519. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-09-30) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-09-30)
  520. Agenda for HTML WG telcon 2009-09-24 - CfCs, Accessibility TF, Testing TF, etc. (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-30) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-09-30)
  521. {minutes} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-27 (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-08-27) (from annevk@opera.com on 2009-08-27)
  522. Path to Last Call (was closing various issues) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-22)
  523. Re: ISSUE-53: mediatypereg - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-08-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-08-22)
  524. Re: ISSUE-53: mediatypereg - suggest closing on 2009-09-03 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-22)
  525. State of HTML WG Unresolved Issues (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20) (from mjs@apple.com on 2009-08-20)
  526. RE: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-08-20) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-08-20)
  527. Re: ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-20) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-20)
  528. ISSUE-41/ACTION-97 decentralized-extensibility (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-08-20) (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2009-08-20)
  529. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-19)
  530. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 (from cwilso@microsoft.com on 2009-08-19) (from cwilso@microsoft.com on 2009-08-19)
  531. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-08-19) (from shelley.just@gmail.com on 2009-08-19)
  532. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-08-20 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-19) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-19)
  533. Re: Spec with issue markers [was: Re: HTML5-warnings - request to publish as next heartbeat WD] (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-18) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-08-18)
  534. Re: Spec with issue markers [was: Re: HTML5-warnings - request to publish as next heartbeat WD] (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-08-18) (from jgraham@opera.com on 2009-08-18)
  535. Re: HTML5-warnings - motivations (from smedero@uw.edu on 2009-08-10) (from smedero@uw.edu on 2009-08-10)
  536. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-07-23 (from singer@apple.com on 2009-07-22) (from singer@apple.com on 2009-07-22)
  537. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-07-23 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-07-22) (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-07-22)
  538. Re: Does anyone like microdata? (from hober0@gmail.com on 2009-06-29) (from hober0@gmail.com on 2009-06-29)
  539. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-22)
  540. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-15)
  541. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-01) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-06-01)
  542. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-05-11) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-05-11)
  543. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-05-07 [draft] (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-07) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-07)
  544. [ISSUE-41] Namespaces in HTML (from scampa.giovanni@gmail.com on 2009-05-02) (from scampa.giovanni@gmail.com on 2009-05-02)
  545. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-27) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-27)
  546. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-21) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-21)
  547. Input on the agenda (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-15) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2009-04-15)
  548. {minutes} 2008-10-23 f2f meeting (day one) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-11-07) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-11-07)
  549. Re: toward a schedule of HTML WG issues (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-22) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-22)
  550. Re: toward a schedule of HTML WG issues (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-08-22) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-08-22)
  551. toward a schedule of HTML WG issues (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-21) (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-08-21)
  552. Re: Extensibility strategies (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-05) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-05)
  553. Re: Extensibility strategies (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-08-05) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-08-05)
  554. Re: Extensibility strategies, was: Deciding in public (Was: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-04) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-08-04)
  555. Re: Extensibility strategies (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-08-04) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-08-04)
  556. SVG is not MathML (was: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (ISSUE-41, ISSUE-37)) (from schepers@w3.org on 2008-07-31) (from schepers@w3.org on 2008-07-31)
  557. RE: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from j_james@mindspring.com on 2008-07-31) (from j_james@mindspring.com on 2008-07-31)
  558. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30)
  559. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-30) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-30)
  560. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30)
  561. RE: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30)
  562. RE: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from j_james@mindspring.com on 2008-07-30) (from j_james@mindspring.com on 2008-07-30)
  563. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from codedread@gmail.com on 2008-07-30) (from codedread@gmail.com on 2008-07-30)
  564. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30)
  565. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (ISSUE-41, ISSUE-37) (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2008-07-30) (from pjt47@cam.ac.uk on 2008-07-30)
  566. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-30) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-30)
  567. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (ISSUE-41, ISSUE-37) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-30) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-30)
  568. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (ISSUE-41, ISSUE-37) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-30) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-30)
  569. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (ISSUE-41, ISSUE-37) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-30) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-30)
  570. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30)
  571. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30)
  572. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-07-30) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-07-30)
  573. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from codedread@gmail.com on 2008-07-30) (from codedread@gmail.com on 2008-07-30)
  574. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from codedread@gmail.com on 2008-07-30) (from codedread@gmail.com on 2008-07-30)
  575. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30)
  576. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-30)
  577. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from chaals@opera.com on 2008-07-30) (from chaals@opera.com on 2008-07-30)
  578. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from schepers@w3.org on 2008-07-29) (from schepers@w3.org on 2008-07-29)
  579. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-29) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-29)
  580. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-29) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-29)
  581. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-29) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-29)
  582. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-29) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-29)
  583. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-29) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-29)
  584. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-29) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-29)
  585. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-29) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-29)
  586. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-29) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-29)
  587. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-29) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-07-29)
  588. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2008-07-29) (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2008-07-29)
  589. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-29) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-29)
  590. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-07-29) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-07-29)
  591. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-29) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-07-29)
  592. Re: SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ed@opera.com on 2008-07-28) (from ed@opera.com on 2008-07-28)
  593. SVGWG SVG-in-HTML proposal (Was: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-24) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-24)
  594. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from ed@opera.com on 2008-07-24) (from ed@opera.com on 2008-07-24)
  595. Re: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-07-24) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-07-24)
  596. RE: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com on 2008-07-23) (from Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com on 2008-07-23)
  597. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-22) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-22)
  598. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from schepers@w3.org on 2008-07-21) (from schepers@w3.org on 2008-07-21)
  599. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-21) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-07-21)
  600. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from schepers@w3.org on 2008-07-21) (from schepers@w3.org on 2008-07-21)
  601. RE: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com on 2008-07-21) (from Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com on 2008-07-21)
  602. Re: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2008-07-21) (from Smylers@stripey.com on 2008-07-21)
  603. Re: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from t.broyer@gmail.com on 2008-07-21) (from t.broyer@gmail.com on 2008-07-21)
  604. RE: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com on 2008-07-20) (from Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com on 2008-07-20)
  605. Re: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-07-18) (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2008-07-18)
  606. Re: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from rob@robburns.com on 2008-07-17) (from rob@robburns.com on 2008-07-17)
  607. Re: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from peter.krantz@gmail.com on 2008-07-17) (from peter.krantz@gmail.com on 2008-07-17)
  608. Re: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2008-07-17) (from P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk on 2008-07-17)
  609. Re: On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from t.broyer@gmail.com on 2008-07-17) (from t.broyer@gmail.com on 2008-07-17)
  610. On ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com on 2008-07-16) (from Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com on 2008-07-16)
  611. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-26 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-07-09) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-07-09)
  612. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-12 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-19) (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-19)
  613. Re: ISSUE-41: Decentralized extensibility (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-05-23) (from ian@hixie.ch on 2008-05-23)
  614. Re: ISSUE-41 (Dave Orchard): Decentralized extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-05-12) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-05-12)
  615. Re: ISSUE-41 (Dave Orchard): Decentralized extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-05-12) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-05-12)
  616. Re: ISSUE-41 (Dave Orchard): Decentralized extensibility (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-05-11) (from rubys@us.ibm.com on 2008-05-11)
  617. Re: ISSUE-41 (Dave Orchard): Decentralized extensibility (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-05-11) (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2008-05-11)
  618. ISSUE-41 (Dave Orchard): Decentralized extensibility (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2008-05-08) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2008-05-08)

Related notes:

(Changing this to closed seems to have changed the name of who raised it; not sure what to do about this, David doesn't appear in the list for me.)

Ian Hickson, 23 May 2008, 10:05:59

I don't think we can make this design decision so blithely, and the justifications of comparing to MARQUEE, BLINK and LAYER are missing part of the point - the decentralized extensibility would be for app/content builders, not for browser vendors.

Chris Wilson, 26 Jun 2008, 17:04:27

<rubys> last week ChrisW indicated that he would prefer that that [demote from open to raised] NOT be done. We need to chat (Chris and I).

Dan Connolly, 12 Jan 2009, 20:21:01

editor's position seems to be given in
Supporting MathML and SVG in text/html, and related topics
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:51:20 +0000
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Apr/0205.html

see also

r1399 Fri Apr 4 17:07:36 PDT 2008
http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/commit-watchers-whatwg.org/2008/000592.html

Dan Connolly, 16 Feb 2009, 17:31:25

http://intertwingly.net/blog/2009/04/08/HTML-Reunification

Sam Ruby, 8 Apr 2009, 15:00:07

See ISSUE-76

Shawn Medero, 10 Aug 2009, 18:16:34

[MikeSmith]: initial proposal from Tony Ross is at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2009Sep/att-1216/MicrosoftDistributedExtensibilitySubmission.htm

1 Oct 2009, 07:25:57

Moved to OPEN state because there is a Change Proposal available.

Maciej Stachowiak, 17 Mar 2010, 01:22:47


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $